Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 87

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking it up! Don't worry about slow updates! We appreciate any updates! Better to have slow updates than no updates whatsoever!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Double-page supporter
Thanks Eidetic so much for picking this up, even if only temporarily. Maybe Wazawahi is really busy irl. Either way, loving the new chapters

Dex-chan lover
People are worried about getting called snipers just for working on projects that might already be dead in the water. The only thing all that screeching about snipers is doing is making the non-snipers nervous about community backlash. Actual "snipers" probably don't care even if you do complain at them. Go figure.

I’m gonna be completely honest, I don’t see what problem there is with picking up a series. Maybe if you are uploading through nogroup and can’t get blocked, but otherwise, why not just upload? Mangadex already has built in methods of multiple chapters with “-2” and whatnot.

Thanks for filling in in the mean time. I've been missing a lot of fluff manga. It can only be a good thing you want to bring one back.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always grateful to scanlators who pick abandoned/less popular manga.

Users who are viewing this thread