Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 87

Double-page supporter
Oh thank you, you're the hero we need but not the one we deserve.

@MrOGZ That text box at the bottom right on the last page means "A taste that got the little sister nervous" or alternatively(and more directly) "A taste that got the little sister's attention". It also has a マネ(mane) ending/suffix, which I'm not familiar with, but it might just be a idiosyncratic ending peculiar to this manga. I haven't read it in Japanese that much.

Also, the text box on the lower left on the last panel on the last page says "And thus Takeda-kun got thoroughly interrogated by Yuki-chan later". There's nothing about him eating the chocolate meant for Yuki, the implication is that Yuki got jealous after he passed Takizawa's handmade chocolates to her.

Thank you for picking this series up and I look forward to more chapters again!

@MrOGZ a project you could pick up is Regnal Trigger about 8 months ago JB did it and dropped it after 4 chapters or so.

Group Leader
@X3h0n Thank you so much for fixing them m8. The thing is i will try to fix it, but i'm outside at the moment. When i come back i will fix it.

Edit: I forgot that those pages were open in my photoshop in the bg, so i told my brother to fix it, and it seems like he did fixed it

Users who are viewing this thread