Biryuu Enshoutan ~Jikokouteikan ga Gekitei na Dragon-kyuu Bishoujo Maou o, Yuusha ga Icharabu de Taijisuru Ohanashi~ - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
"If I give up, hell will finally burn my soul."

...okay, so considering Maou started this series by servicing a hero as weak as Mirio, how did that not count as giving up?
That just meant she gave up on resisting, but not on living altogether.

Had she truly wished to end it all, she would have provoked the MC and let him stab her. And then just stop pressing that "Retry" button.

Dex-chan lover
now we just need to know the reason why God and the demon lord fighting in the first place

Dex-chan lover
That just meant she gave up on resisting, but not on living altogether.

Had she truly wished to end it all, she would have provoked the MC and let him stab her. And then just stop pressing that "Retry" button.
That's a nice theory, but there's nothing to support that's the case yet. I hope it gets addressed eventually, even if it's just through a one-off remark

As it is, Maou's character feels like a sudden change due to plot reasons

Dex-chan lover
That's a nice theory, but there's nothing to support that's the case yet. I hope it gets addressed eventually, even if it's just through a one-off remark

As it is, Maou's character feels like a sudden change due to plot reasons
...What theory?

She said it herself, for the cycle to stop she need to give up after dying. Since she didn't, clearly she still want to live, however miserable that is.

From the start (of the manga), she has always been afraid of being killed by the "chosen" hero. Even to the point of losing sleep over worrying when he will arrive, and then depressingly remark that this cycle has been so short.

Fed-Kun's army
Imagine if the sword's real intention wasn't to permanently kill the demon lord, but rather teach her about empathy and get her to fall in love with a human so everyone could coexist peacefully.
It maybe a boon for the sword as she's fallen in love with hero, so then kill hero I'd guess... since breaking her will to revive seems to have been generally ineffective the last 2,000 years.

As Individuals generally don't feel "Lonely" till they've known companionship. Now she knows some level of affection.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

So the sword was the sword of god. Now the fact that is holy is questionable at best with the powers it has.
Is it really questionable when the demon queen planned to do genocide ?

Well not planned she did it but failed.

You guys just feel sympathy cause she isn't a statistics unlike her other victims.

Dex-chan lover
No. The bubble in question and the next one are this:

The second bubble says "and then soon after, I would be killed."
So the proper translation is that the "Hero" will be overcome by fear until they end up sleeping while holding the Holy Sword Grindor?
And after that, it means their mind has been fully corrupted by Grindor and Ivelle will be killed soon after?

:nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
Now that I see the sword:
It has a fucking eye on it and the hilt looks like flesh and sinews.
How the hell was that considered anything but demonic?

Let's not forget that there's a real world religion who has a symbol of a dude nailed to a cross that was stabbed in the stomach. Just sayin'.

On another note, this has been quite the interesting read.. was definitely expecting a bit of the rom-com heal-y vibes.. but this is alright I suppose. I just hope that we do indeed get more rom-com heal-y vibes with happiness and not just dark solemn.. stuff constantly.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the holy sword plot is great and all but--what the hell kind of place is SOIL?!

As scummy of a tactic this is--its certainly smart. If you can't kill your immortal foe, break their mind

She said her immortality was a product of her fusing stolen divinity but I wonder if the mental breakdown strat would work on the World's Goddess too...

Also :) small tear to my eye "my magic stops working once I give up."
This means that throughout her 2000 years of abject torture, deep, deep down, she never gave up. Good on you Maou, it's the small victories :)

Dex-chan lover
Maaaaaannnnn.....
This is fucking HEAVY.
Where my damn "Tregedy" tag...?

Yanno, a couple chapters ago, I was wondering about the world being crazy, or if the hero was just developmentally disable (in that pathetic "unconscious MC" trope, again).

Not only was I wrong, but I think the holy sword had ME under control!
😅😅

Actually good writing; I've been duped!

Double-page supporter
Make it a little more annoying and I am out.. i came for bubies and seggs, not for this detective wannabe s**t

Users who are viewing this thread