Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 2

Staff
Super Moderator
Oh crap this got approved while I was asleep. Here's the anonymous scanlator's first comment about the series:
Hey /a/, I found a fun looking manga so I'm gonna share it with you
guys. It's called "I'm a healer in a world of reversed beauty and
ugliness" (Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu). Kinda like
the sexual morals reversal one except with beauty standards.
There's going to be some nipslips but I'll spoiler them. Enjoy and please bump the thread if it dies mid-dump.

Ignore the last two sentences in that comment, I'm just posting the whole comment for transparency. These 2 scanlated chapters were originally posted on 4chan's /a/ board. I've uploaded them to MangaDex for easier reading and sharing. Also, I believe the "sexual morals reversal" manga they're referring to is The World of Moral Reversal (aka Chastity Reverse World) which is based on a hentai doujin with the same name.

Anyways, thank you to the anonymous scanlator for these chapters, and thank you to @bastek66 for linking to an archive of the 4chan thread these chapters were on.

The next chapter comes out on 2023/09/28 according to ComicWalker (Raws can be found there too). I do not know if the anonymous scanlator will scanlate the next chapter.

Edit: There's actually 4 chapters out so far on a raw piracy site. Someone named HighFrequency on another website corrected me about this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
More power to those who like em, but them nipples are... 🤐 not kink shaming anything.

What I'm more or less saying is, I'm here for the hilarious content this manga delivers, but I get to read this with finding nothing probably being too erotic with it, since them nipples seriously hurt me.

Call me shallow or uncultured or whatever, but I can't get myself to look at em.

One time I can say, "Bring on them censor bars!"

Users who are viewing this thread