Bitcoin support update | Server load | Doujinshi.org support | Recruiting a UI/UX designer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dex-chan lover
@XxionxX
Still throwing it out there that I use the brave browser and would donate all the crypto I generate from using this site to it. It's like $12 rn.

*Googles* 12 Ringgit = 2.77 USD. I think if Mangadex is going to encourage people to watch ads, they might as well put them on the site. They'd get more money that way.

TIL 12 USD = 2.77 right nows haha.
(I should use Brave browser then, I've used Tab for a Cause on Chrome and gathered quite a few points, but I'm not a big fan for their charitable causes.)

I'm studying UX/UI myself and I'm quite curious to see how v5 could improve! I've adjusted to some of the pain points already, but it's been so smooth to use this site.

Is there a possibility that Mangadex will be closed/taken down? Im so worried about that and for all of you. I would love to donate and help you guys but I dont have Bitcoin or even know how it works. The first thing I'll do when I get money, will be to donate here but I still gotta wait till im 16. Anyway, thank you for all of the hard work and effort, stay safe ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread