Blue Hearts

Was this dropped or the series is on hiatus

Also does the series get better I stopped following this series with the first girls drama

@cksn no it was rape she just dated alot of guys due to her emotional attachment issues since her moms not around or affectionate. The guys find out about her dating alot of guys and forcefully rape her. She isn't slut from what I remember she never slept with guys beforehand just dates.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Well, looking at Yayoi’s website, it seems as if it’s still going, but the pages seem to have since started going behind some wall, whether she’s switched to some kind of monetized service or using some particular app... and if that’s not why, then our local translators just stopped caring about this.

https://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=27481

Hmm... how to suggest to a publisher to pick this up to sell to us so we can keep getting it...

Whiteout scans got some personal issues to take care.
So for now they are in hiatous and I guess this will be for a while...

And as @shivan said it will be interesting to know how to contact a publisher to promote this 🤔

TO franksks, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING ! I can finally get closure for this arc after so long.
I'm sure i am saying this for everyone, but really, thank you.

Ank

Double-page supporter
a 9 month cliffhanger ahhahahahaha
thanks scanlator !

The mangas cool and all but I kinda just want a character to just be stupid coz they are, not bc they got past trauma and them being dumb is just a trait to make them all bond

Fed-Kun's army
this is just pure trashness at his finest, the themes that are tackled in this manga are so baddly done, the author try something that could be interesting but fail miserably, GTO did it way way way way better, this in another hand is just mediocre

Supporter
Genre: Comedy, Slice of Life.
Tags: Gang Rape, Suicide.

tenor.gif

Although I do agree that the first few chapters of this manga does feel boring compared to the first few chapters of Re:Life, I do not agree that it is a bad manga. In fact, although at times it feels boring and unrealistic, it still delivers a clear message.

What I think is the problem of this manga is the lack of a hook. What Re:Life does so well is that they hook the reader on the very first chapter with the introduction of the choice to become young again. Blue Hearts doesn't have that. The first arc does have some sort of hook, but it isn't as strong since sexual violence isn't as common as losing someone dear or regretting past mistakes.

Another problem is that sometimes it feels unrealistic or boring. Personally it wasn't unrealistic to me but I could certainly see why people would say it was unrealistic through the actions of the MCs. (not calling adults to solve situations, etc.)

Even with these downsides, I do see many upsides that come with it. The interactions is very interesting to read through especially with the main cast. In my opinion it was just as entertaining as the interactions in Re:Life.

Another upside is that the themes were more deep and intense compared to Re:Life. I do see it lacking originality but originality is pretty limited when you've covered up pretty much everything in Re:Life. Keep in mind most original ideas come from existing ideas mixed together and in my opinion Blue Heart does that well.

This is definitely not as good as Re:Life, but keep in mind that Re:Life hd a Sci-Fi twist, so I could understand the lack of a good hook. I can see the thought that was put into these themes and I really appreciate the author spreading awareness that these themes are more common than you thought.

The characters motives were also understandable, although still a bit unrealistic. I could definitely see myself in that situation if I was put in their shoes.

Overall I think this does not deserve to be axed, and I don't think it should be viewed as a disappointment. Blue Hearts is a good story that is lacking the flair of Re:Life, but is a good story nonetheless.

tl:dr: It's worth the read if you're a fan of Re:Life, but does not pick up until 10 chapters in. At first the characters would seem bland at first, but you will start cheering for them more once you get to know them through the story.

😢Thnk you for the team that make me able to read this and the author who create this manga 😢

Contributor
Lot of new chapters i missed, i think it's time to reread this since the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, i was thinking this was gonna be something like his previous work, but i went to Mangaupdates and Jesus Christ, those tags:
- Attempted Gang Rape, Attempted Rape, Coming of Age, Full Color, Gang Rape, High School, High School Student/s, Rape, Sexual Assault, Webtoon...

Dont wanna be too harsh but it seems like the authors writing has gone down a lot compared to Relife. The characters he wrote before felt more authentic whereas in this series they're just lacklustre. I mean that one girl was literally gang raped and she got over it in like a few chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread