Blue Lock - Vol. 12 Ch. 103 - Total Sensory Experience

Dex-chan lover
@aureanubes
Comparing this to when Chigiri dribbled past 4 eyes through acceleration, Bachira knuckleball or Isagi using the blind spot created by Barou runs, it just seems cheap. Like is the author out of ideas and decided to resort to magical abilities to show Isagi improvement? IDK but this isn't why I read Blue Lock in the first place.

@Sonaldo

He didn't move faster. He reacted faster. He figured out where the ball was going to be at a much faster rate than before and as a result, he could place himself in a better place than anyone else.

Dex-chan lover
@Infiking
Idk man. Those panels clearly showed him moving faster than both Rin and Shidou. He quite literally went past both of them.

@Sonaldo

They weren't at full speed. They were trying to evade other people and then trying to out do each other. Isagi only seems faster because he's hiding in their blind spots and ran forwards so they had no time to react.

@sonaldo tbh it's fair to call it an asspull but just understanding the flow of a match is something i'm willing to forgive as a plot point

ppl seem to be split abt what isagi did, but i think it was amazing, bc all this time he's been holding himself back and now he unlocked the next level in his growth as a striker. yea sure, Shindou or Rin could've made that goal, but what would've happened if they clashed again ? then the other team could've stolen the ball and scored while they were busy fighting. Isagi NEEDS to prove himself to Ego so he could make it into the U-19 team and he NEEDED to score a goal. and he did. so it shows that his ego has grown and that's EXACTLY what Ego's looking for. Ego's looking for the desperation and for that determination in a striker, so i think that goal was a great way to show that Isagi has evolved to meet Ego's standards.

What Isagi did was "instinct". Sometimes you have to rely on instinct to win. Isagi reacted faster than Rin and Shidou so that's why he got the ball. Isagi knew where the ball was headed so he just let his body move on instinct.

Damn everybody salty, personally idgaf about sports at all but I fucking love kuroko bc it’s so not normal and they basically got powers. So this is gas to me especially bc the writing is really good too. Idgaf If it dosent make sense that shit was clean 😂

Everytime someone's bout to the something fookn awesome they'll have demon eyes and i loooooove it, i just think it's really cool

Aggregator gang
I feel like I can't quite read Ego's expression there. Is he surprised that Isagi was able to Flow? It looks like more than just his usual deadpan stare.

It took 103 chapters for Isagi Yoichi to reach the start line to using his eyes correctly. Nice job! I'm proud of him!

Thanks for the chapter, keep up the good work!

it's 3 a.m rn, I'm screaming my ass off damn this is like solo leveling with football/soccer, it's so fucking flashy, and the art style is definitely growing on me.

Users who are viewing this thread