Blue Lock

I'm excited from the first chapter 'til now. I don't anything relating to soccer to criticize all the strategy, but the plot is great! It's thrilling, unpredictable, and sometime creepy as hell. But it's hella good! Can't wait for next chapter!

@sweatyman123 It's extremely moronic, the premise is fucking stupid, 90% of the characters are hateable fucks and everyone kinda sucks to various degrees and the MC is really boring. The manga survives on stupid hype alone.

@BigCoffee

"90% of the characters are hateable fucks and everyone kinda sucks to various degrees and the MC is really boring."

Bruh that's the summary of Blue Lock - boring MC finds a way to be an asshole by fucking up all the other assholes.

And you say that the series is moronic? Yikes.

Are they still playing soccer in that prison or are guys in actual teams now, if so lemme know what chapter they got out that prison so i can enjoy some actual matches rather than a survival game.🙃

Rumor has been spreading about this getting an anime adaptation and if its trueee then i'll gladly watch this since its one of my favorite sports manga along with Inazuma eleven, Ace of Diamond and Major.

Why are the updates so slow ?!
Once in 2 weeks, this has potential!!
they need to ride the attention its getting to make it a big 4 or even 3

Group Leader
@wooden2brick bruh..... all the magazine mangas are getting a few breaks cos it's the end of the year. relax. it'll be back on normal weekly release with the new year.

Users who are viewing this thread