Blue Period

@CrystalDynamic Why can't ppl just respect others preference, I am always irritated by the ppl on MAL forum shouting "trash taste, trash taste, trash taste..." and now it is on Mangadex too. *sigh

@yingtoo78
Don´t get me wrong it´s not masterpiece but saying it's overrated and then saying solo leveling is something worth reading.
Tbh solo leveling is hella overrated.

@Gohu2
Dont read SL and dont like powerfantasy, but i said its worth keeping up with for people that started it. People were interested, started it and views are consistent. Here you can see the drops as clear as day.

If something is good it will get views, sell well, be known for its strongpoints and same goes for the negative stuff. If something isnt good enough to have that then its obviously lacking. SL for example is known for amazing art and powerfantasy done right, but has a bad story and characters. Is actually the 1st thing you find on google and even on fanpages its agreed on, same with it being overrated lol.

Something unknown can be good, but some dipshits act like all they read is flawless and got the need to insult people who think different and argue over nonsense even per dm. Dont mean you with that just to be sure. 2 weeks of replys fom this manga is enough for me though and aint feeling like replying to more lol.

All the score stuff makes people way to elitist. If anyone is curious about sales this one is doing kinda average? with 40k week 1 and 20k week 2 of volume 8 release. Remember 4 y old manga.

Most kinda popular new series do arround 40k-100k week 1 lately and sell close to it week 2 and some crazy cases like spy x family nearly rival top manga sales as a newcomer.

Just for fun Sosou only did like 20k week 1 with alot of promotion from shonen sunday, because they desperately need popular new blood.

Still dont understand why this site picked these 2 for a clownwar to be honest, but it's stupid how seriously people take this, when you see the actual numbers.

Although there's a huge discussion about this manga not deseving the top place, I still consider it a remarkable and wonderful work that has a place in my heart. I'm an art student myself, I went trough stressful entrace exams twice (at age 15 for higschool and at 18 for uni) and going trough many emotional rollercoasters throughout my entire "art life". I like this manga especially because I can relate to it, the situations main characters are going through are very realistic (the rejection of your dream school, analysing your art and yes, even the "art wanking" i read about in the comments) and made me remember all these times I felt the same way. Art is a really complex thing and it's amazing that there's a mangaka who understands this journey and makes a nice manga about it. There are also many nice tips on improving your art, so when you're reading it as a beginner, it gives you a nice lesson as well.

I also understand that this concept might seem boring to people who are not interested in this topic, it's completely okay that you don't like it and you prefer the "actual action manga". This work is not for everyone, but that obviously goes for every single thing out there.

I'm looking forward for more chapters, I especially like this "university story arc" (since I'm attending uni right now lol) and can't wait for more, thanks a lot for translating it!

Dex-chan lover
oh my god this is soooo goooodddd 😭 and i read it right after art poke my interest haaahh talking about timing

and isn't it supposed to have a sport tag too? since it's kinda giving some sort of competition's vibe? no?

The title of this manga reminds me of a certain legendary perfume name, L'heure bleueu. I'm in.

It's pretty good and I like it a lot. Ignore the cross dressing tag. It only includes some cross dressing but doesn't go full ham on it.

@Swedit Same! Well, there was like 4 or 6 chapters when I found this manga on an old site that shut down ha~ It is really nice to see more people enjoying this manga...

Supporter
Some of friend show there is song from Yoasobi inspired from this manga and there it goes begin..

Frieren is fun and all but it is isekai trash in the end. It is a lot easier to write for it. But fanboys will be fanboys.

Double-page supporter
Has anyone caught up to the raw? Is Ryuji ever going to be relevant again?

Banned
Initially I came here for the crossdressing tag and got hooked on the manga itself.

It's good. And I'm glad it's getting an anime adaptation.

What worries me, is that the western localizers are gonna call ryuji trans or something. And will advertise him as such to the western audience...

Users who are viewing this thread