Blue Period

Honestly, one of the most compelling stories I've read. Wish I was passionate about SOMETHING... instead im in university studying engineering :/. i get good grades but dang...

great manga, but ive been wondering for the longest time, who is the guy in the volume 8 cover? i know hes shown in one of the recent chapters, but im dying to know who he is

@eboooz, we’re still in volume 7, volume 8 is 3 chapters away, I expect to see him at chapter 30.

Amazing when i first found it, its exactly like arts major life in uni but gotta separate what real life and manga.

The tips can encourage people to learn how to draw

What an incredibly realistic scenario the author has written up!
Yatora not putting in much effort into his presentation, and then immediately suffering the repercussions of his carelessness is something i really relate to.

Because of your lack of initiative, everyone else seems to be superior to you, that you feel inferior and so bad about yourself...

Are people mass voting another manga now that Sosou isnt interesting anymore after they got it rank 1 lol?

This site is funny with its ranking. Feel like its all about who got more hardcore fans that care to spamvote.

@GlennAvocado it's really great. Every character is lovable, except that one teacher( you will know who I'm talking about ). MC has great character development. The story is just great overall. I really recommend this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread