Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki

Dex-chan lover
Just looking at the first chapter gives me second hand embarrassment. MC acts and feels like an RTS unit. Also, the cheesy Truck kun and God screwing up tropes are a turnoff at this point. GATE is a pinnacle of writing in comparison.

-.- I seriously don't get why he'd teach them that way of eating noodles, especially as he can see how much of a waste/disgusting that is. -- Food splattering everywhere & getting on clothing or being exchanged. Like someone has to clean that shit up after you, and it doesn't look like it'd be you. Not to mention people might step on it later, or miss it while cleaning and it becomes moldy/etc

Woulda been better to have them either bring the bowl up to their mouth or put the noodles on a spoon

Group Leader
This is honestly such a refreshing read. Aside from the typical isekai tropes, it's very creative and engaging.

Just looking at the first chapter gives me second hand embarrassment. MC acts and feels like an RTS unit. Also, the cheesy Truck kun and God screwing up tropes are a turnoff at this point. GATE is a pinnacle of writing in comparison.
I'd honestly recommend giving this one another shot. While I agree it starts out weak with the typical shit, the good stuff comes after that. The fun in this manga comes from all the military stuff from this world he ends up summoning.

Users who are viewing this thread