Boku Girl

I loved this series does anyone know where i can read Boku no Arbeit the novel i cant find an english version to read

classic GB manga. P.S. to the people surprised by the end, foreshadowing in the first chapter before the change.

When Mizuki is talking to Takeru, Mizuki picks a girl he likes Fujiwara.

Why does he like her?

1. Cute - ok that works, straight guys say that.
2. Her uniform suits her- wait what, maybe its a uniform fetish...
3. Hair clip is really nice - wait wat? no straight guy even with a fetish goes from clothing to hairclip...
3. such pretty hair - only gay guys and women notice this much detail with hair

Conclusion, Mizuki was never a straight guy in their heart. From the first chapter they show a clear case of denial. Sure they really like Fujiwara but girls and gay guys can feel that way for girls at times. Also if buried deep inside they were actually Transgender to star with, like myself, then this fits even more so.

Great read, binged it in one night ! It's a great romance, with decent comedy (some great moments 'though), and an ending that really pays off in my opinion.

What would have made it even better, as it would in most stories, is a timeskip... I believe that whenever a timeskip could bring more closure, it should be included, but oh well, still a fantastic, and beautiful, manga.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga reminds me oddly of Tensei Pandemic or is it the other way around...

Really nice read, the only thing I would change is how the author handled the comedy, it gets so unbearable with the over the top characters at times that it's detrimental to the overall experience.

It's pretty good but Over the top humour gets boring closer to the finishing line.

I'd say this one, Onii-chan is Done For and Kanojo ni Naru Hi are the greatest gender-bender mangas I have read so far.

Of course, there is Youjo Senki, but I don't think you would read that just for having "gender swap" tag in it. It's amazing for other reasons and barely touches the actual topic of swapping gender.

Gotta dive deeper into it

Code:
loved reading this - finished it in two days (and only because i had to sleep)

however...

the ending made me sad. i was seriously rooting for [spoiler]the FMC[/spoiler].

i'm happy with the MC's final decision on which sex to stay as though, given the choice. so much for my [spoiler]yuri[/spoiler] ending though... lol

on a final note, i swore to myself i'd never root for the MC to go either way, but i always do this ( → Д←) i always root for one or the other, and the one i root for is almost never the one the MC stays with!

Man, reading this as a transwoman was probably not the best idea. I'm always so sad when I think about how I wish that were me. Guess I have to keep living in reality lol

Dex-chan lover
Overall this series was alright. A lighthearted romcom with occasional surprisingly deep insights and quotes. Art and aesthetic is fantastic.

It kinda falls apart at the seams if you look at it any closer though, as ultimately the characters and their interactions are very, very shallow.

Truly love this manga from start to end, it was perfect and what i was looking for. This manga did give me new waifu to enjoy and support. ^~^

Users who are viewing this thread