Boku Girl

Dex-chan lover
That's gonna be a hard yikes from me dawg. @doggo12

Maybe try actually reading my comment and replying to it first before telling me I didn't read and respond properly to yours? Because I did for yours, maybe try common courtesy and read mine again. lmao

If you need help, take a look at my comment and see that nowhere did I suggest “it should go like this or this, rather than that”, as you so eloquently put. I am only suggesting that this manga has a shitty plotline that ends with a heteronormative conclusion. Shit plot with shit reasoning. Sad too, because many of the characters had great individuality and development.

My advice is to go into this without outside bias for what is or isn't good about this manga. I see it getting a lot of hate (particularly from the LGBTQ community), but as a part of said community I had no issues with it personally. To each their own. Buckle up and enjoy the read. =)

The above said! Finished my third re-read and I absolutely love this story, the art, the characters.... everything is 10/10 in my book. The final arc
Loki's Doki Doki Swap-Swap Revolution
drags a little, in my opinion, but the ending was satisfying to me.

It was obvious it wasn't going to work out that way, but all the same how dare the mangaka close the door on
the Fujiwara crush
by pulling the actually smart move of explaining it as
Mizuki confusing identification and romantic interest
. I'm so mad

I'm genuinely confused after finishing this.
Although, It was a refreshing read I needed from a while even with this cliches ups and downs

The story was nice though but ending felt forced imo It's like all of the ship at the end just kept going to one side and rushed its as if they need to push for an ending quick.

Really good, but the ending feels really rushed and I was sad that more shenanigans didn't happen...

@tsuyukihime

Yeah, I was really expecting this one to go with an actually interesting ending, but it disappointed big time.

Dex-chan lover
@Klesk thank you, someone finally understands my point. It had such a good premise really and squandered it for the boring yawn ending

Like the story as a whole.
I sort of get confusing attraction to you best mate, however it did feel forced to me.
Like when Mizuki asked Ichimon if he still would have felt the same if he was still a boy
What I don't like was that it was implying that what gender you are, affects which gender you are attracted to.
Even with lesbian senpai thrown in

Im not satified with the ending, however it is still an 'proper' ending to the story.
I understand that endings are the hardest part of a story, and this ending is better than most I have read.

Dex-chan lover
this my favorite :) i finished reading it around 3 years ago (?) on mangarock. I wish i can find more like it.

I am confused about my sexuality after finishing this though I really enjoyed the 'sexy' scenes it had.

I wish there was a one more final one at the end 😏

The endings a bit rushed.....

If your thinking of reading this you should get any prejudice out of your head cus it has all the gender bender tropes
And
I've been supporting the fujiwara routeeee the ending's gonna bug me for a couple of days
I wish there was another ending

Users who are viewing this thread