Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - The Case of the Darkness that Lurks along with a new Home

LUL

That's why everyone just uses their Smartphones for TV now.

It literally bypass that stupid law, since phones aren't TVs by definition.

And yea, it's stupid how they can just barge into your home like nothing, as they're protected by the stupid law to do what they want in your house.

I actually do want that dude to get killed in the dungeon, would be fun to watch.

Also, ppls comparing it to America's PBS is shit, because PBS is literally few targeted channels, which this stupid law applies to EVERY channel as long as it's on a TV.

I can just watch other channels on TV and not get a donation ad, LUL (but in actual fact, I don't watch on TV anymore, all I watch is Netflix I get free from T-Mobile and anime on the Internet/ Computer)

Hahaha, I wonder if that guy will be able to make monsters and people of other into applying for the subscription lol

@Harry_Dong
anyone know if there are perks to this law like helping to lower bills or keep certain utilities cheaper or things like thats with the internet ect.....? just curious.

Group Leader
@sleepymonkey
Maybe, that might have been the case in the past, but it certainly isn't anymore nowadays (in North America at the very least) with the advent of the internet, with more and more younger people moving away from traditional media every year; turning toward alternative means of entertainment, and independent journalism (not unusual to see an independent youtuber getting more views than TV programming). As more people cut their cable packages, and move away from other forms of traditional media such as newspapers, that's less money for them to continue operating (usually in the hundreds of millions to billions of dollars). So as traditional media is dying, they lobby to keep their taxpayer-funded government subsidies (and subsequently have a very obvious political bias skewed toward one side), move toward new media (youtube, digital website subscriptions, etc) and/or do other predatory tactics that borderline illegal, if not at the very least immoral (lies and smearing individuals to get rage-clicks, not unlike how tabloid rags operate with sensationalism).

@Harry_Dong

The whole cable thing already wasn't working even before the internet. Cable used to be dead cheap and competitive as well as providing good and original content.

Today, it's described as extremely expensive, bloated and extremely corrupt and the shows are often of lesser quality or not what the audience is actually asking for. Often, cable channels don't stick with their niche and try to go for broad appeal like "reality TV", you know, on a history or educational CHANNEL?

The fall of cable is sadly their own fault, not just the internet. It's a lazy excuse for cable execs to blame everything on the internet as though it is magic.

Group Leader
@crazybars
I don't disagree. Just saying the internet sped up the process, once it became a more accessible and viable replacement.

Fed-Kun's army
From what I understand, most people actually watching that crap is paying directly from their card and doesn't need any of these bastards. I do believe that it's illegal to actually enter someone's home uninvited, the thing is that it's annoying to press charges so people won't do it. These collectors seems to be third-party ones hired by NHK, so they don't have a proper grasp on them in the first place.

I mean, a forced inspection requires legal documents in most countries. That they act as if they can do so or actually do so forcibly doesn't mean it's allowed. If they can't show their 1: Identification 2: Official papers proving that they have the right to enter and 3: The "laws" that says they have the right to force someone to pay, they can just fuck off. One just has to ask them to show all of these things. If they don't have them, take out a camera and film them while making sure to show that they're illegally trespassing and that you didn't allow it then call the police if they still don't leave the instant you start being bothersome and take out a camera.

Most of the cases I've heard of are just about obnoxious collectors, some even going to the extent of putting their feet between the door to prevent people from shutting it(should open and slam it shut really, really hard if they do that, they're already trespassing then), but actually forcibly entering someone's home and rummaging through their private stuff? Dude, I don't care about what the laws say, I would fucking strangle the fucker and drag him out. No one trespasses and checks my stuff without permission. Especially with a non-enforcable bullshit tax(it's not punishable by law if you refuse to pay). Just call the headquarters and say that you have video evidence of illegal trespassing and harassment and tell them that you will file charges if they don't fire the person in question and stop harassing you.

Of course, there are easier way. Just refuse to open the door after a certain time if you're not expecting anyone, especially if they're suspicious mofos like this guy. Or, if you can, just speak some random foreign language and pretend that you don't understand. You can also show up with a knife when opening the door while looking pissed and saying that you were preparing some food, see if that won't get them sweating.

By the way, it'd be great if he just left this dick to die inside the dungeon. If they rescue him, he should make sure to make this guy drink some poison before throwing him back into the dungeon to be eaten by monsters. Perfect crime, what will they do when the body is in another world?

This was a fucking horrible chapter in every way possible. It did nothing but piss people off. I hope this guy doesn't get any benefits from the dungeon and that they can erase his memories, preferably all of them so that he never bothers anyone again.

Double-page supporter
The guy literally forcing the MC out of the way while smiling pissed me off.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god this guy literally following goblins into the dungeon to sell them a cable contract holy shit I love it

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this MC is pretty disappointing. He won't properly make a move on the girls even when one is basically throwing herself at him; his slime girl is doing his work for him, allowing him to do other things but he won't take advantage of it; some random insane person forces himself into his house so he just lets him in and now he's desperately trying to save the insane person he should be letting die.

He's putting effort towards things he shouldn't be doing while trying as hard as he can to not do things he should be doing.

Is cuck culture a thing? Does being a loser who gets pushed around actually greatly appeal to some people? I don't understand it.

Iod

Pretty sure people are pissed at this chapter because now we're gonna focus on rescuing some random ass chara and also no more deeto next chapter? I don't know, this was a really random chapter

Iod

Pretty sure people are pissed at this chapter because now we're gonna focus on rescuing some random ass chara and also no more deeto next chapter? I don't know, this was a really random chapter

Most of the cases I've heard of are just about obnoxious collectors, some even going to the extent of putting their feet between the door to prevent people from shutting it(should open and slam it shut really, really hard if they do that, they're already trespassing then), but actually forcibly entering someone's home and rummaging through their private stuff? Dude, I don't care about what the laws say, I would fucking strangle the fucker and drag him out. No one trespasses and checks my stuff without permission. Especially with a non-enforcable bullshit tax(it's not punishable by law if you refuse to pay). Just call the headquarters and say that you have video evidence of illegal trespassing and harassment and tell them that you will file charges if they don't fire the person in question and stop harassing you.

I haven't had it that bad, but some guy did return for 5 days in a row after I ignored him.

Opened the door and said "I don't have a TV" in my then broken Japanese.

I actually never saw a NHK person in my new house, we have a tv but don't give a shit about cable.

Users who are viewing this thread