Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

I'm so pleased to see the good attitude of all of you guys, being so polite and sharing your opinion.

@Askun Thank you for the translation, if you get constantly in touch with english you will get better, you should watch videos in english, write things in english then correct them, that and studying should help you.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha! it happened again!
whenever someone is translated your work.. u suddenly release yours! despite of not getting it translated for a long time!
very nice lhtranslation.. very nice..
im seeing a pattern here.. this really proves that u guys just doing a fake inflation thing..
this happened on that isekai manga that i forgot the title..
which was translated by others since its kinda dead for months.. then they released a bunch of chapters to flood it out.. ahaha

It lives
And I thought this was dropped.
Shout out for @Askun for his translation, even if it isnt great, practice really does help you get better

why is MC-kun keeping Ria in the dark? Why not tell her about all this? Is this just a cheap excuse to have some tension? Also what happened to slime-chan?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh wow, did he deleted his translation because of the bullying? RIP

It makes sense to remove the translation if there is a better one around.

Also bullying? With art or writing there is always the worry "maybe I don't have any talent". The process to get good for either is also vague. Constantly writing or drawing is main way.

With English, almost anyone can learn it with effort. The process to get better is also well defined.

It is ridiculous to treat them as equivalent.

If he was writing in a forum and someone told him to stop writing posting because of his bad English than I'd kind of get it. But this is differentl.

Yeah I remember LHTranslations doing this with another manga too, not updating it for months until someone else took it over without asking and then suddenly they released a bunch of chapters.

If they really are just holding out chapters for some reason that's not cool...

Dex-chan lover
I remember the manga I was talking about..
it was https://mangadex.org/manga/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi
at chp 4.1
then LH tried to flood it out.. :D

@Pyrotrap It's more like they pushed out Chapter 1s for like two dozen series in a two month period and don't have the staff to keep up with all of them. So they play wack-a-mole with trying to keep up based on which ones have another group pick them up.

Why are her pants created by modern day machinery? Is she wearing "artifact" pants?

Users who are viewing this thread