Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Contributor
Wow plot is idiotic but comments make it seem like it's interesting :S

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this and the lies the MC tells to explain to the knight make this hard to read.. not because they're lies but just because he could do so much better.

Dex-chan lover
Just started reading this and the lies the MC tells to explain to the knight make this hard to read.. not because they're lies but just because he could do so much better.

Last I checked, the raws for chapters 13 & 14 are out.
Too bad the novel hasn't been translated in literally a year.

Aggregator gang
@Oneesamaa: I'm only going by what I read, so I could be WAY off. From what I understand, NHK is government-enforced TV. Them barging in when you open the door is not in violation, but at the same time it's frowned upon by the residents since its an invasion of privacy. NHK are notorious for badgering potential clients and especially those they have contracted with. In the case of Enami (the salesman), this is just over-the-top aggressive sales pitch for comedic effect, but at the same time nothing he did was illegal.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see that this manga update is picking up speed again.

Is it is just me or is Ria left out of all info about MC for no reason? Why does he not tell her the truth like he did to the elf? Why is she being lied to and ignored most of the time?

Users who are viewing this thread