Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the usual dramacom-misunderstanding manga but the MCs and their relationship feel genuine and authentic.
Guess some distance while growing up needs to always be forced in to asspull some "owo, guy that I knew from Aikido that I spent time with 24/7 but never mentioned appears, oopsies" later on. Nothing unusual. Smart even.

As for the last 3-4pages tho... that was insanely forced and didn't flow even 1%. Felt like a page or two were missing or lag, if this was anime. Dunno how to describe it otherwise. Might also just be that the cut was so harsh without any real setup.

Dex-chan lover
I can definitely say that this is, without a doubt, the most "cat-like" woman I have seen in manga form.
Like at least top 5 in "person who is just a cat". She has the appearance of a cat, and the relationship dynamic is just "does my cat truly like me, or are they just tolerating my existence? Oh woe is me."

This story is shaping up to be a far more palatable take on the Woman Who Messes with My Emotions manga. I noticed other folks mention how it touches upon the nuances of Kyoto mannerisms, and how they might clash someone not from that region. Neat.

Double-page supporter
Both actually like each other, but their misunderstanding could lead into bad thoughts.

This gonna be more sucks because she's quite tsundere in the first place.

Well, I'll check after a few chapter before deciding to follow.

Dex-chan lover
OK so I remembered why I like the FeMC; It's because she's similar to a girl from this oneshot. The girl on the bottom right. I like the fact that the girl in this manga hides her embarrassment from him.

Dex-chan lover
Male lead is mega kawaii. I'm willing to read just to get more of that cutie.

Users who are viewing this thread