Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
So a beautiful girl who's perfect in every way, and a complete failure boy whose only redeeming quality is that he's nice, and the only reason they aren't together is because the girl doesn't just use her words.

Sounds like this will get really old, really fast. At least the art is good though.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how to feel but will check out the next chapters.

MC seems proactive even though he's weak but the misunderstanding part might get annoying.
Pretty much how I feel. I’m glad they didn’t fall into the trap of “I’m a total loser but the girl sees something in me that’s not there” trope. I’m hoping they manage to keep up his proactive attitude. That being said, they do need to make sure the misunderstandings don’t get out of hand or you end up like My Wife Forces Herself to Smile. It was a good series but we spent all the time waiting for them to essentially “get together” and it ended after they finally expressed their feelings for each other without any of the payout.

Fed-Kun's army
no thanks i can already tell it’s just gonna be “misunderstandings” the whole way through which usually tend to be absolutely dog

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much how I feel. I’m glad they didn’t fall into the trap of “I’m a total loser but the girl sees something in me that’s not there” trope. I’m hoping they manage to keep up his proactive attitude. That being said, they do need to make sure the misunderstandings don’t get out of hand or you end up like My Wife Forces Herself to Smile. It was a good series but we spent all the time waiting for them to essentially “get together” and it ended after they finally expressed their feelings for each other without any of the payout.
Wdym without any of the payout? They had a kid.

Dex-chan lover
I legitimately don’t remember that! That being said, if it’s just a quick look at the end then I would have liked to see more.
Well yeah it was just a quick extra chapter where they showed the kid as a young boy trying to follow in his parents footsteps.

Dex-chan lover
Respect for the MC there for just putting his feelings out there. Very worried about it apparently being about misunderstandings between them though, that just screams DRAWN-OUT. Will still follow it, though.

Dex-chan lover
The misunderstanding sounds tedious but I hope them literall already being engaged and basically dating counter balances it well. Any romcom where the leads already like each other and are already together immediately gets my interest.

Users who are viewing this thread