Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Omg I forgot how much i hate miscommunication and misunderstandings like these I feel pain reading these knowing how both parties feel while the other think they're hated

And how the hell didn't he see that she really was having fun being with him at the restaurant she even said she was happy to know him and she gave him the biggest smile she has given someone in her life how did he mess up that badly

Supporter
Screenshot-20240710-053244-Firefox.jpg

Bro, just say "If you won't be honest and strait forward then I have to give up on this love for you, as it will only make both of us unhappy"

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Misunderstandings are fun, but this is a new kind of dense.
Its a little different than unusual denseness tho.

Protag actually managed to confess his feelings in the first chapter, but the heroine answered as "ookini" which is a kind way of rejecting / passing it in the general sense of japanese. She didnt meant that, but considering she doesnt wear the ring as well no wonder protag thinks that she doesnt like him / doesnt want to be fiance.

So now, Protag thinks that the heroine forces herself to spend time with him and obviously over-thinking every situtation, not want to be over pushy etc. TBH I'd say more than half issue lays with the heroine, protag did a very good confession just answer him in a proper way and its all gucci.

Basically imagine confessing to a girl and getting "OK" as an answer, and despite that dude is still trying to built a good relationship with her.

Users who are viewing this thread