Boku no Kanojo ga Kyonyuu Dattara. Oppai Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - True Feelings - Sanji Hasegawa

Dex-chan lover
I need some oppais for myself too

At least I can read these great anthologies

Dex-chan lover
i mean i dated a big titty dumbo once so i won't throw shade XD ironically this was after dating a long line of super smart girls. like educated in the finer points of philosophy, history and STEM. I was merely a B+ student and they helped me out with my homework.

Dex-chan lover
maybe-i-should-kill-myself.gif

Power Uploader
Very wholesome. And calling them "milkers" and "donkers" will always be funny.

Dex-chan lover
There are 2 types of man in this world:
The ones who like Big Oppais and those who pretend they don't.

this ch made me remember some doujin about girl with big badonkas and pathetic childhood friend 1 who got ashamed for jerking to her slightly erotic pic. Meanwhile childhood friend 2 send his pic with literal buckets of coom back to her and ask for more nude pics

Dex-chan lover
this ch made me remember some doujin about girl with big badonkas and pathetic childhood friend 1 who got ashamed for jerking to her slightly erotic pic. Meanwhile childhood friend 2 send his pic with literal buckets of coom back to her and ask for more nude pics
is it from Rocket Monkey?

I remember reading this too but not really sure if it's from Rocket Monkey or not. it's definitely an NTR though.

Found it: from motsu aki.

Kakko Tsukete Eroi Koto ni Kyoumi Nai Furi Shitetara Ore no Hou ga Saki ni Suki datta Osananajimi o Erozaru no Tomodachi ni Torareru Ohanashi​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread