Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
oh? seems like there's an issue here? I'm not privy to the rules about such projects. w/e the case, I'm glad to have this new chapter.

by the by, the original uploader is having computer issues if that sedates any "sniping" accusations.

@joyuce It's when a translator translates a manga that another team usually translates. It's like stealing someone else's project to put it very bluntly. Look at the name of the translator until now and the name of the translator for this chapter, you'll understand.

Group Leader
"Why are the scans for this so slow? I thought it was more popular. Koreans get their shit almost instantly. What gives?"
"The group is just slow as shit while they do every extra or take a week to do the fucking single page volume extras."
"I'm wondering why someone else doesn't pick it up. Not popular or interesting or mainstream enough? I haven't been following the scanlation scene for many years and I'm completely clueless about the situation in general. Is there a drought in scanlators?"
"Maybe they will wake up after getting sniped. This is a popular series, it's bound to happen."
"Feel free to do your own translation group then. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"
"If I do, will you speed up?"

why? there. that's why.

Double-page supporter
The quality was acceptable.

I can't find confirmation about the original uploader having computer trouble, but if that is really the case I would consider this upload as "helping out" rather than "sniping".

Power Uploader
@Cesarean-Pizza no, NorthAway has computer issues. But in Boredom diff ppl do diff stuff. Blue Period is indeed postponed cause of NorthAway, but this title still gets releases.

@Ferry you are an idiot. If you call 6 updates last 31 days "slow", then you are the kind that scanlators hate the most.

And this is where boredom drops it because of sniping, with a very mediocre translation i might add, and the fuckers that sniped it will piss off and we'll be left with nothing. Christ alive.

Dex-chan lover
@Kanami-chan was wondering what you were going on about, just saw the thread.

This is why the snipe happened, apparently the translations have been up to date for a long time but the redrawer and typesetter are taking their time because they're busy redrawing the SFX.

I personally don't really mind original SFX with a TN-note but I also think Boredom are doing a fine job and there was no reason for this snipe anyways.

406997037707cb21d845e9d79aa4c2313e938f77cd3ca4cf2282533070408755f665f80f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread