Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

Contributor
There’s really no point in this.

A. The series gets updated regularly. (Every 2 to 6 days or so. In fact, we honestly would’ve been caught up if it weren’t for the extra chapters, but I appreciate those extra chapters.)
B. The previous translations were already well done in terms of quality.

Is it because the series is somewhat popular now? Or are they just trolling? It sucks because sniping runs the risk of a manga being dropped entirely by the sniper and the group getting sniped out of frustration.

A snipe can really help in certain cases, but not here.

Dex-chan lover
Wow the immaturity I'm seeing in this section today. Some of you are acting as if this release is taking food out of the group's mouths. Grow up.

Group Leader
@Koni
It sucks because sniping runs the risk of a manga being dropped entirely by the sniper and the group getting sniped out of frustration.

If scanlators are such cry-babies that they drop a series because someone else happens to scanlate the same series, perhaps they shouldn't be scanlating to begin with, especially if they do not have actual permission from the copyrightholder to translate the series.

Dex-chan lover
don't get me wrong this story is very fun to read.

But it kinda breaks the immersion when you see how much there's polarization between the main characters.
They would've never been together irl much less friends.
She would be dating a model/older guy and he would just be an incel with no friends.

@Mindself you'd be surprised at how many couples in real life look "mismatched" or seem to come from completely different walks of life. They're not the most common, but I've seen pairs of people looking like this, or with an even greater divide in appearance.

Dex-chan lover
nice, more scanlation drama bound to come.

1c8565c62ed188ea6bc16a7085ab7753.jpg

Dex-chan lover
heh signs that the series is getting popular I guess that it's sniped. I wish they would translate series that's not being actively translated yet but I guess they want the spotlight.

will wait for boredom version, I've read the RAW anyway

Dex-chan lover
It occurred to me that with the virus, a lot more couples are probably gonna look like this, though this feels like a drug exchange...

@TrueGoddessReincarnation

I know this is not a fair comparison since the people in this manga are in middle school, but Danny Devito is 4'10" and Peter Dinklage is 4'4".

Though, I suppose there are child stars...

I see no point in speeding up the translations because once it catches up we have to wait 2 weeks for a chapter, plus the extras are posted randomly we don't when they can be translated. It is frustrating being behind the raws, but I do not see the point of speeding up if the chapters are translated regularly.

Double-page supporter
@FredFriendly cry me a river

It's disrespectful to criticize someone that is giving you a good product for free, especially when all you bring to the table is a low quality chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pogging, I'm clapping, I'm waiting for Boredom to drop five main story releases

Dex-chan lover
@Mindself

Maybe that's exactly the point tho. Escapism. A fantasy only posible in fiction maybe.

Also, we know that he isn't a bad person and his social anxiety is not that harsh. The manga is maybe trying to illustrate that if you change and stop being a triggered incel a little you might as well get people to recognize that. There's also the thing that he's actually pretty cute, so the genetic department is not as FUBAR as he might've thought in the first place.

Also, there's nothing wrong with being alone in the romantic sense. It's the active seek of a sexual partner thinking it's society's fault that you don't have one which's bad. Triggered incels.

Biggest example is that serial killer everyone in the net knows about. It is also true that he is actually handsome, but his personality? Complete and utter shit. Yet we might as well take the psychological approach and just declare this people mentally ill so we might treat them before stuff actually goes FUBAR.

Boredom Society are doing a fantastic job with this series and the release frequency is decent enough. There's a ton of other series lost in limbo that need scanlators working on them but lol, nope.

Group Leader
Thanks for the work man <3 Also do you mind creating a group so I can blacklist this trash?

@draxdeveloper wearing a mask is pretty common in Asia, even before covid-19. Masks have even become a part of Asian street fashion. It looks like he's wearing it for fashion

Users who are viewing this thread