Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 45

I dont know what to feel. kinda glad that this was translated, but also feel bad for boredom society

I'll never understood snipers. Yeah I get you can get impatient, but there's a group working on this series already and updates regularly. Instead of snipping why not revive a dead manga that hasn't been updated in a year? There are so many of them

@fakyumakyu don't be.
On top of actual jap -> eng translator, and not poorly edited MTL, their chapter releases would have glorious redrawn SFX!
After another month or two of extras that is.

Double-page supporter
@labanina STFU retard, are seriously bragging about a shitty chapter made with Google translate and insult the other chapter made with care and effort?

Get the fuck away, no one want your garbage translation

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no. The regular translators do a fine job and are quite regular, so why would I read a LQ release?

I normally don't care about snipers, but this one is just pointless.

Dex-chan lover
Just let both groups do whatever they want and read whichever one you prefer. Maybe even both.

Supporter
Oh...not a Boredom Society release... I will wait.
Not cool...not cool at all...

Group Leader
@labanina Thanks for the scanlation. Just ignore all those haters, especially those like @Vicic who violate mangadex rules with unwarranted direct personal attacks.

@U235
@joyuce It's when a translator translates a manga that another team usually translates. It's like stealing someone else's project to put it very bluntly. Look at the name of the translator until now and the name of the translator for this chapter, you'll understand.

Who's stealing what? Probably more than 99.99% of all scanlations are illegal copies of an original work without permission from the copyrightholder. This is not an original work by Boredom Society, and I seriously doubt that they have been given exclusive permission (or permission at all) to translate this into English by Shounen Champion Comics. So you could say, if they don't have permission, they are the ones who are stealing someone else's project to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread