Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 47

Aggregator gang
Man, I don't know if it's just in anime/manga or if it's Japan in general, but god damn they are so delicate. It's a back, calm the fuck down.

Supporter
@Cesarean-Pizza

I didn't know it was Game of fucking Thrones. House Boredom's territory has been encroached by this nameless house. By the old Gods and the new, this cannot stand!

Okay, this comment killed me tonight. Perfectly sums up how many people react to sniping. XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly as an English speaker the TL seems fine. Didn't have to re-read anything and it all made sense. Frankly I see 0 issue with this releasing alongside Doredom. People who want ti fast can read this, people who want it HQ can wait. More so since this version literally says it is LQ on the first page. I personally like speed over quality. I read a lot and pretty fast so I don't care about small things like SFX getting redrawn and whatnot. It is nice, but I'd rather have the chapter a few days earlier like the impatient man-child I am.

I get people not liking sniping and shit, but gods damn I have seen less vicious gang fights than what happens in these comment threads. XD Let people enjoy the shit they want. Complaining on anything but the first snipeed chapter doesn't do jack shit. If the sniper cared and was ignorant they wouldn't go beyond that first one. Then again there is a soap opera-like enjoyment in reading all the salt getting thrown around.

Dex-chan lover
@MeganeR
406997037707cb21d845e9d79aa4c2313e938f77cd3ca4cf2282533070408755f665f80f.jpg

@Desden do you listen to everything people tell you to do?

@Jinjin5000
has been fairly stubborn about it being released without much proofreading
you have anything to back that up bud? I did ask for proofing twice, but only after two chapters were uploaded and third was in the works, proofreaders did appear in threads

Dex-chan lover
@journeyman as long as they're not affected I don't have problem with getting both speed tl and HQ tl haha

@darklight99 do we know if it's really them talking there though? Anyway as long as they still do the HQ I don't really care how slow lol. I already read the latest RAW when they release :p

Dex-chan lover
@MeganeR I thought about that, but the translator of this has been lurking all BokuYaba threads on /a/ for months now, so it was probably him.

@Darklight99 Seeing the print you posted makes me think why these people think the translation is slow? We had 3 bi-weekly chapters in 1 month, with a lot of volume and twitter extras, how is that slow lol. My bet is this ''translator'' in these LQ chapters is jealous of the group translating so far or he just wanted attention

@Vertiplano last full chapter release was 17 days ago, before current 45, followed by 3 extras couple of pages long.
I guess now we'll never know when boreds were actually going to release the 45

@labanina If it's true that they were just siting on translated chapters I agree it's kinda slow especially since it looks like they want to release in "chronological" order with the extras but at the same time I kinda like how every single week we have content of Boku no Yabai, even the extras, and the last extra released was kinda important because it showed the night before the meeting, and idk when we get to the current raw if we're going to be having content every week

@Vertiplano seeing 3rd extra release that's 66% credits pages and 33% actual author' content, when ENG TL is 5 chapters behind, right on a hugeass Christmas Date cliffahanger, made me boil with white-hot autistic rage

Aggregator gang
Shout out to @MeganeR for the Wicked House Iruma comparison, that was a shit show for a good 2 months before settling down. I understand your frustration with snipes too, and I will wait for the HQ translation with the Twitter extras in chronological order. It really sucks when happens, but it generally happens when the group is holding on the release schedule when the work is already done.

Independently, I'll follow both of them.

Dex-chan lover
Something is wrong with navigation from this chapter. It says 'Ch. 50' in the chapter select panel, it does not navigate back to the previous chapter, and it navigates out of the reader and into the main page when trying to navigate to the next chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread