Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 50

Now onee-chan got some dirt on him, I bet she will "bully" him form now on 😈, good 😈.

The chad lq blitz scans vs the virgin boredom turtle scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnssssssss

Dex-chan lover
The family was pretty chill about his cracked hand. But thanks for the translations, great chapter as always.

MD@Home
@Spiryts True, but on the other hand Kyou's needed someone to smack him upside the head and say "DUDE SHE CLEARLY LIKES YOU GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL" for at least a dozen chapters or so at this point and onee-chan may be wind up being the one to do that now.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess now it's time for that eventual introduction they talked about.
@Moraza
At least one krone I would assume.

@Suzushiiro Yeah, but before that big progress, we need a few chap where onee-chan do some "bully" attack XD
Go onee-chan you have my permission to use bully attack 😂

Dex-chan lover
wow, reached chap 50 in 2 days huh? I gotta say, they worked fast. Though I'll be honest, I'll miss the slower translations, each chapter or upload felt...more special...more of a treat.

This will definitely spoil me.

Dex-chan lover
Yamada is a middle schooler isn't she??

Holy shit that is not the physique of a middle schooler that's for sure

MD@Home
@SprinKah Good news if you miss the slower releases- looking at the official Twitter account for the manga it seems like this is the most recent chapter so you're going to be waiting a couple of weeks for the next one no matter who translates it.

Dex-chan lover
Funny seeing him worry about his sister getting in the way of "it" instead of the cast on his right arm.

Dex-chan lover
@Suzushiiro Oh I know, I've been keeping up with the raws for a while. Chapter 50 is the most recent one yes. Though I suppose, in a way, I do like a bit of gap between the raws and translations :V.

I think the release schedule for the raw is 2 weeks in between?

@MrMichael
he jacks off every time Yamada gets touchy with him, even at school, dude ain't afraid of no cast, his dick probably shines like a diamond from blisters
he can also be worried about sister asking to "help" rather than her getting in the way of it

Users who are viewing this thread