Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 56.2 - Extra Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Oh my, bad move translators the 3D has scared the weebs and the prudes kek

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis
That's some long explanation trying to say you're not creeped out by a depiction of a sexualized middle schooler.

Thing is, if you know who Norio-sensei is, her subject matter tends to lean towards primary schoolers. I think they settled on the the middle school setting as the middle ground. So no, the Yamada design is not a college-aged girl with her age changed to 14, it's likely that the age was increased instead. Yamada wasn't this well-endowed in the earlier chapters, but I guess Norio-sensei ended up liking her too much (if you could tell by her twitter handle and pixiv profile pic, she probably likes cute dorky gluttons) that she gave her upgrades.

Also, I've had really tall female classmates during my middle school years. It's not unusual. I bet Norio-sensei was one herself if it wasn't a friend or a classmate.

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth

raf,750x1000,075,t,000000:44f0b734a5.jpg

Everyone looking at the disappearing bike, meanwhile i'm just thinking that it's a really tiny bike

This 3D look actually better than a lot of promotional cosplays I've seen for other manga, so I approve.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dudley Being shy around your crush is not a trait inherent to youths and in fact I'd say it's the opposite based on personal experience

@jonsmth Why bother replying to me if you're just going to go basically go "lmao wrong you're a pedo"

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis
Whatever your preferences are, it's fine. Just as Norio-sensei's are fine too and I actually like her other serialized works and they are probably more... dangerous than this one.
What was weird was that your explanation seems to be based on assumptions and you even got the author's sex/gender wrong.
You also can't just dismiss their ages because "they're just a drawing" especially when it's likely that the author intended them to be around that age. It's a different story if the author left their ages ambiguous and it's the readers who are assigning ages.

With this in mind, would this depiction of Yamada still be weird to you?

Aggregator gang
@Petnavis
I'm talking about her being generally tone-deaf, being easily distracted, attention-craving (not only from ichikawa), being easily embarassed(again, not only because of ichikawa), hastiness. You can argue that you can have all this traits as an adult, but then you have to count Ichikawa as an adult in teenager's body too.

I am just gonna leave this here.

Those who try to imply or call you pedo for liking a drawing of a fictional young girl or boy are always projecting. They aren't able to distinguish between what is real and what isn't hence they attribute that feeling onto others. In this case, they are disturbed by a drawing of a sexualized 14 yr old, thus they accuse another of being a pedo when that person most certainly isn't.

Fed-Kun's army
You also can't just dismiss their ages because "they're just a drawing"

Sure you can, this 14 yo fictional character being sexualized has zero impact on anything meaningful.

Users who are viewing this thread