Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A" - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

great story, quick question tho- what was their talk that morning that they were leaving for monday? am i missing something?

Thanks for the release

That ride was awesome!
I'm pretty satisfied the way it ends but I really do hope there's an extra chapter of Romance between the MC and the best grill like in Onani Master Kurosawa

Thank you for the lightning fast realeases...

The ending is not as bad as I thought.

that was quite the wild ride. thanks for not letting the sniper get in the way of you doing your stuff.
I'll be looking forward to your future work

THANKS FOR THE TRANSLATION!!!
Really satisfied with the ending
Hopefully the author's other work is also translated.... Really like this author's works

Fed-Kun's army
Nice ending for a work of only 32 chapters. This was a nice read. Now let me check out the author's other works.

Dex-chan lover
it wasn't the best, but by far wasn't the worst, it was really interesting at many points, but in other it made you want to smash your head against the wall from the sheer stupidity that was happening.

also holy shit the police was completely useless from the entirety of the series, at least the reporter helped with the confession (not saying the media is good, 'cause they mostly don't care about feelings for a story)

Thnks for the translation. Scanlation team, y'all the best!!!

P.s. i still a bit upset that the police didn't try to clarify everything.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. This was a fun read.

It's a shame that the police never bothered to corroborate the confession.
And I don't blame his sister for how she feels. He fucked up her life because he wanted to be a martyr for someone who chose to sit quietly while he took the punishment for her.

Boy A thought he was being selfless, but in actuality he was utterly selfish. I suppose it's moot since his family seems to be okay in the end.

Dex-chan lover
Alternative title: The time I saw her vent and said nothing till the final round, making me the ultimate S-imposter

This was such trash that I actually enjoyed it at a depraved level of thinking. Big thank you to the TL's that put in the effort to translate this series to the end though.

I would have liked it better if after he was released he became a full time killer or hitman or something, at the very least that would have been a more interesting story for me

Users who are viewing this thread