Boku no Namae wa "Shounen A"

Dex-chan lover
I honestly dont get why
shes shaking or crying, is it really that hard to take? The guy shes shaking in front of got the worst of it and his family's a trainwreck, like all that shits gone now and the most she'll get if they go public is pity and a couple months of community service cause it all falls under self defense anyways (Chapter 21 btw)

I honestly have no clue how
MC killing the teach messed up him and his sister's relationship to this extent. I would've thought that she would suspected that there was something bigger to him killing the teach like his mom and friend did. 🤔

I wonder what the son is going to do. Probably something else that's fucked up so that this series can continue to identify itself as "dark." Better story and characters please.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The sister is such a heartless btch not gonna spoil but it's tear jerking

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Heard someone sniped the ending. Read it on another site. And i know saying this would disrespectful towards actual translators but whoever did it thank you so much! This was hell. I finally managed to calm down because i was binging the series

Aggregator gang
I have to calm down
These are fictional characters and there's no way in hell is anyone's this dumb, right...?
He legit threw his own life away for a middle school crush?!?! WHO DOES THAT?? IF HE WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT HER SECRET OF BEING RAPED AT LEAST HE COULD'VE SAID THAT THE TEACHER ATTACKED HIM, IT'S NOT EVEN A LIE!! Also, I don't believe every single person is dumb enough to 100% believe that a perfectly stable 13 year old attacked a teacher for no reason. At the least, some would theorize about it since people don't trust the government anyway

I know it's hard to say if you got raped in the past or something but this is a murder involving the police and your friend that you supposedly care about is being framed for this murder that you committed
Yeah, she lost her memory from shock so she didn't remember she killed him but it wasn't long before she realized he must've killed the teacher because she was raped. She could've saved a lot of people's lives from living in this hell. If she was really worried about it getting out she could've only told her mom and police and tell them she wanted to be stated anonymously so believing that the teacher attacked Takashi was even more believable adding to that he was creepy to the students in general

From experience, I'm pretty sure middle schoolers aren't this dumb
I have never had the intent to kill in the first place but I feel like I'm a person too scared to commit that type of crime but I'm pissed that Yui killed him instead of calling for help even after the teacher was about unconscious. maybe break his legs instead, That would've helped

Lastly, the son's motives are all over the place. He terrorizes Takashi's family and then criticizes him about how to take care of it? You're the reason this happened again after 3 years! Tamerlane explain's it better

I can't see this going on for more than 4 or 5 more chapters yet there's 9 more...
I'm not really saying this isn't interesting but I still think the characters are dumb compared to anyone I met in all my life

Double-page supporter
Is... is the son an absolute retard? If the existence of usb comes to light, it's gonna be clear that he KNEW his father was raping a minor - if anything, it's gonna make his case actually HARDER for people to sympathize with.

The MC could have gone to the police, and reported the teacher, no need to BATTER UP the girl haha

Code:

Will Sasaki's action not count as self-defense?

Code:

Fed-Kun's army
There's no slice of life in this story, it is set in a dystopia where all negative things come true. Honestly, its executed poorly. People say that the MC is dumb as fuck and that's true to a certain degree but what he lacks is courage
the courage to say the truth
, yup that's what he needs just like that same courage that made him killed his teacher.
Truly a tragedy in setting and character story

Code:

Can someone give me a spoiler of this? I'm not enjoying the story, but I'm curious about how it goes. It's just, you see, I'm dying to know but don't want to sacrifice my feeling right now.

Aggregator gang
@puso I haven’t read this manga, but afaik a self-defense argument is not easily accepted in Japanese criminal law.

Double-page supporter
On the bright side, ~overwhelming "angst" escalation stops by chapter 18. 🙂

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread