Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
whats this sudden love ppl have for Fuwa? Like she has been treating our mc like absolute shit the whole manga, just bcuz 1 chapter she was mild and didnt talk shit doenst mean all of a sudden she deserves to get more focus and b a contender lol.. I couldnt rly care much bout her as a character ngl. The sister i respect doe

Dex-chan lover
How can this pair of dorks be so adorable? They're so... Sweet

"Show me who the losing heroine is in chapter 1 without telling me."

And I get that people don't like Fuwa -- she's been prickly from the start...But that doesn't mean it isn't hard seeing her unhappy like this.
I have to admit I'm not having any difficulty watching her get rekt :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
Thank god. We get to skip the 20 chapters of "Do I go on the offensive". Absolutely legendary manga for skipping tropey bullshit.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, there's a lot of clues already and you haven't realized that you're her first love? Goddamn bro, why does romance mangas always have a dense MC

Double-page supporter
Man, MC is such a real one. Sees his friend acting off and gives up alone time with his crush to go check on her. Good character.

Dex-chan lover
Author needs to give Fuwa more plot focus beyond just standing in a corner with a :fml: face.

Author ain't being subtle about Fuwa being the losing heroine here with how little effort they put into making her a believable contender in this race.
She's into other girls. Mainly the prez. I say prez, because I forgot all of their names.

Double-page supporter
Guys, I know we all agree(not really) that Prez is best girl, and Mahiru has the best chemistry, and Myaa is the 3rd place(although I personally like her).
What I think you're all forgetting gentlemen, is the chance of a dark horse in this race. A wild card. Adashino the cute, kinda crazy, Magic Club Prez!
No? Just me?

Dex-chan lover
whats this sudden love ppl have for Fuwa? Like she has been treating our mc like absolute shit the whole manga, just bcuz 1 chapter she was mild and didnt talk shit doenst mean all of a sudden she deserves to get more focus and b a contender lol.. I couldnt rly care much bout her as a character ngl. The sister i respect doe
Remember that the MC has been a total creepy stalker to Fuwa for some time. She turns him down and puts him off at every point and he's still there, still trying. Last chapter he confessed his infidelity (he thinks with a robot) to the girl he seems sure will be his despite knowing she's into girls and twisting facts to support the perfect first romance with her. Her attitude to him is the most believable part of this manga to me. He needs to accept his first love will never happen, apologise for his behaviour and move on, hopefully realising her sister is much better pairing.

Users who are viewing this thread