Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Well, I love her.
That said, another girl?
Even more importantly, how are they getting shut down? They don't have very many members, but they certainly seem to be doing plenty of activities involving the other clubs around the school.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I love the new girl.

On the other hand, I would like this to be an actual story that concludes rather than an indefinitely long harem series, but realistically that was beyond wishful thinking

Supporter
ojZBke6.png

Dex-chan lover
Ohohoho. She is going to be trouble.

I do like how the author made her "extra" helpless. The exact kind of complement to Sora. This could get potentially annoying, though I'm hoping for the best.

Also... Adashino Stella sighting! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Ooof, right in the Trials. Too bad the killing blow was delivered by a loli-beewbs cutie.

Also, my guy is getting surprisingly good/better at pickup. Er ... I mean conversations. Too bad his conversations all lead to new potential harem members. I mean, it's only a good thing if he takes his harem seriously, right?

Dex-chan lover
Even more importantly, how are they getting shut down? They don't have very many members, but they certainly seem to be doing plenty of activities involving the other clubs around the school.
There is only one answer that comes to my mind... Karen has intervened!

Dex-chan lover
Bro... she's so cute. But why a new girl😭 no harem!!

They forced so much character into this girl in such a short time, but it kinda worked?

Idk man, I'm conflicted. At least they gave her a purpose other than a new love interest, she shut the club down lol

Dex-chan lover
wasn't expecting this, she's like a chipmunk, also the imprint part was funny and cute af, author didn't need to add more rivals for the prez, and not enough magic senpai... anyways thanks author hahaha

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, I love the new girl.

On the other hand, I would like this to be an actual story that concludes rather than an indefinitely long harem series, but realistically that was beyond wishful thinking
Nisekoi had a 'plot' and it still managed to drag on for 25 volumes

Dex-chan lover
That sad realization that the new romcom manga you like is turning into another no-progress-idiotic-MC harem manga.
:aquadrink::bleh::shamihuh:
Guys, calm down a bit... I know Kuroiwa Medaka and Kanokari have traumatized us all, but maybe she won't join the Sora bowl? Right now that's a one girl race (Mahiru has thrown the towel before the events in the manga even start)

Users who are viewing this thread