Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Now we get why Myaa can be such a bitch to Sora, she literally promised to give him shit for the rest of his life and he's actually happy with that, so now it's justified and ok, nobody can bash her anymore, screw you Myaa haters, stay losing! :meguupog::dogkek:
It's still stupid af

Dex-chan lover
Oh that show, I never saw it, oldest american cartoon I remember seeing is Courage the Cowardly Dog, and after that I discovered anime, and completely zoned out of english stuff.
I was being fair to that show... I watched it for 10 weeks and made a sound judgment.

Dex-chan lover
even if this whole time, theyve had this secret understanding about their relationship, and she was only bad mouthing him cause he felt he deserved it, ill still be rooting for prez. of all 3 girls, i like miya the least. sorry 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
So everything was just a role play?
And Prez haven't had a chance since the beginning?
if they pull an actual twist like that, I would riot hahaha, but no, she gives him shit just because she's jealous, she was gonna complain to him when she would have problems (like how it happened with the literature club), she will throw criticism if needed... at least that's what it felt like how she saved him, she will give the expressions he needed to see from his little bro.

and if we go a little further, what she did was what Asahi would do, in 2 forms: helping him and showing him the emotions, as we saw from ch.19, Miya liked that about Asahi when she confronted her sickness while Sora admired his little bro but would have liked to be blamed or more like has seen more expressions from his little bro as he endured the pain to see everybody smiling, so what Sora needs is pretty much Asahi haha.

and if we go even further beyond, in both cases it would be more admiration for both of them from his feelings about his brother, so that's why the final heroine should be... the chaotic magic senpai. (this last one is a joke though)

Dex-chan lover
They are so precious, actually a simple and yet a wonderful backstory of their unique relationship.

They have been flirting for years :meguupog::clap:

Dex-chan lover
I will prob get hate for this (if anyone sees a 5-6th page comment) but I dont like the recent romcom mangas all have the 1 girl that was friends with mc before the heroine and they all come to the point where they explain(have to explain) in 5-10 chapters that why didnt the 1 girl and mc isnt dating, it feels like I ve been reading something different in all those manga
this is a bit different from them but still the same principle, there isnt really any depth or reason when it comes to fuwa and mc not dating, just a plot device that I think author forgot

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I really didn’t need to know this story.

The only positive thing I got out of this is:
Sora was the inspiration for his brother to be that brave (just like his was brave for Sora)… why do I say this?

Well, you can see how Sora was the trigger for Prez to chance from her hyper realistic (although pessimistic) approach to life to one bright one. I got the feeling these two brothers retroceded each other their energy.

What I feel it will happen in the next chapters (i should just say future) is that miya will realise her interest for Sora, they might even become something for a little, but sora will realise as prez will leave far away, that she is the one and come back for her.

Users who are viewing this thread