Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I knew it! This is the end girl!
3a4c5c25-a3ee-4514-9c91-9843856e4ad3

Since the mangka isn't afraid of adding a serious/drama overtone to the story. My prediction is that Asahi will get sick again. Perhaps, she will ask Sora to be her trial boyfriend. How will Miyaa react?

Dex-chan lover
I like the president, but I'm having a hard time seeing how he could've possibly fallen for the little sister over the big sister, when he was close with her back in middle school. Like, it should be the president now, but if you were going to fall for someone back in middle school, you really fell for the wrong girl.

Dex-chan lover
Yurifags not fucking their own shit up with their delusions challange failed miserably once again i see.

Good luck next time.

On topic though, there was nothing wrong with Maya's beheviour to begin with. It was always the MC that was teh problem with his obsession and there is STILL no viable reason for it aside from some adolescent coping mechanism towards his dead brother. They will never end up together. Same goes for the Maya+FMC pairing

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh god, fuck off with the American cartoon discussions already! The Miya whitewashing on the manga itself is already deeply annoying, no need to bring Nickelodeon slop and make things here even bleaker

Dex-chan lover
I feel Asahi expression and what she said is a little too in your face to not mean she's now finally falling for Myaa, or at least realizing she also likes her too, so I do think it might go poly, it's now a perfect triangle after all.

Plot twist, author will pull a Korrasami, Myaa x Asahi end together while Sora ends alone sucking his thumb :dogkek:
Mahirucoin keeps on rising

Dex-chan lover
wait are you serious, you should totally watch (at least)
  • Teen Titans
  • Clone Wars (gendy tartakovsky version is also short too)
  • Ben 10 (I watched until Alien Force, series pulled naruto -> shippuden style so I would give kudos there)
  • Justice League and JL Unlimited.
  • the Spectacular Spiderman
  • the Batman (04 series)
I hope you watch at least one of these, totally worth it, and ofc the mentioned ATLA.
Cmon, 'Batman: The Animated Series' was baller shit.

Dex-chan lover
Cmon, 'Batman: The Animated Series' was baller shit.
but he said he watched until Courage the cowardly dog, I would hope he watched the best western animated series, if not I would have recommended that, and Superman too, and older series like Transformers, Silverhawks or Thundercats, and in the funnies Hey Arnold and Angry Beavers hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. Shes not that bad actually??? Honestly i would fall for her too if she said something like that to me.

Relieving your past pain actually kinda sweet.

But still im team prez.

Users who are viewing this thread