Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Well it's probably either gonna get axed or its just gonna be short manga with 12 chapter or less

Really enjoying this manga so far! Thanks for scanslating it :) Art's cute and pace is awesome so far

Also agree with an earlier commenter:
seems like Sora's lil bro is probably dead :/ (gets introduced here despite never being mentioned before + apparently was in hospital + earlier scene where there's a shrine in his house but he implies both parents are alive). I will say, I'm really appreciative of how hints have been dropped at this BEFORE this chapter (at least if I'm not misinterpreting), which is always a good sign imo since it shows having a plan in mind for the story

Dex-chan lover
All of you are assuming she will not misunderstand his story and immediately figure out he's mister tester. C'mon guys, this isn't your first rodeo, there's like a 50% chance she's going to somehow completely assume something else.

Also, I'm glad if she does correctly understand and lesbian girl is BTFO'd; I've been consistently pissed off at her (lesbian girl) for withholding this important information from her friend. She proclaims that he is her love rival, meanwhile selectively withholding this VERY important information from someone she supposedly cares deeply for, information which WOULD actually make him love rival rather than keeping him out of the competition.

I honestly hope that FML hates her for a while for doing this, because it really is scummy behaviour, and it's another example of a lesbian character acting terribly to get laid - when a male character acting similarly would be (deservedly) absolutely destroyed.
It's love my guy, of course she's not gonna let them know. Would really ruin her chances quite a bit, ya know? "alls fair in love and war" pretty easy to understand why she's doing it.

Also lmao, it's totally not just getting laid. What kind of dent shit is that 🤣

Dex-chan lover
The protagonist is a G, the heroine is huge L. Im not even interested in her, im interested in heroine senpai. The heroine doesnt even have that many appearances or depth to character. I really hope that the protagonist will get together with senpai or maybe this will end in harem

Dex-chan lover
"alls fair in love and war" pretty easy to understand why she's doing it.
So is it fine to murder your love rival? No? Then "alls fair in love and war" is simply not true. I consider hiding who the hero was that she's been looking for all this also to be unreasonable - more so because she (the lesbian) also treated that guy like crap (it's understandable she turned him down, but she's also just been antagonistic to him).
Also lmao, it's totally not just getting laid. What kind of dent shit is that
That shit is called 'hyperbole'.

Double-page supporter
wow progress so quick I’m guessing the series is getting axed? Also still hate the little sister

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping for a three way relationship, with each of them being in love with the other two. There could be some great misunderstandings that way

Dex-chan lover
Oh, no! It seems Asahi's heard that Akizuki had a story remakedly similar to the Prince's! Will she actually figure out quickly? According to Miya, she should. After all, she is very quick to understand things. But she does have some airheaded tendencies, so who knows?

Asahi wanted to prank Akizuki, but in the end, she's the one who ended up shocked! Miya more and more, is starting to see that Akizuki might not be so bad after all. She's starting to see him like she sees Asahi!

I like how most people are talking about the ending, rather than the whole bath shenanigans. Both Kaminaga and Asahi wanted to peep on each other, but what happened was just Sora Akizuki seeing a very lewd sight he wasn't prepared for.

Dex-chan lover
Top-tier trolling by the author. I hope it's not an axe, because I would love to read 50-80 more chapters of this, but no more than that.

MD@Home
I hope this doesn't get axed. The art is great and the story has me in stiches. It really is something you don't see every day.

Dex-chan lover
rereading chapter 5 and seem like she is already knew this beforehand.
she just likes to play metagame :|

Users who are viewing this thread