Boku no Suki na Hito ga Suki na Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
You on some Grade A copium to be saying such bullshit. Have you ever heard of unnecessary conflict cuz that's what that little shit is invoking? We hate her cuz she is actively keeping vital information from her best friend and crush, information that even a blind man can see would mean the world to her, and for what? Her stupid sense of monopoly over someone that she has made no effort to court romantically for several years (and would most definitely get rejected by) all the while treating an innocent person like the scum of the earth for having the audacity to do something nice for her when she was terminally ill. This has nothing to do with her being gay, it's about her being a complete bitch.
Baka and test had this in Miharu. That gag got old FAST

Group Leader
Yeah ok lesbo cutie is a horrible person most agree. But hey I like that she went kyun at the MC could be something.
Also I dare the author to go with FMC really understanding MC his her prince at ch 6 would be a too awesome move but I doubt it a lot!
Also thx for all the work broes motivates me to go back to my series!

Contributor
only 6 chapters in??!!

welp, idk how the triangle will fare now, but we'll see

Dex-chan lover
Baka and test had this in Miharu. That gag got old FAST
that and the one ini to aru, i hate this trope man.

had to say this is kinda out of nowhere but as someone with adhd i'd recall story like this myself just to continue the conversation with a friend, like yeah fine but considering they didn't resolve the misunderstanding with the popular guy first it feels like a bad timing.

Sora took the kiddie gloves off and seduced every main character as well as derailing the story in the span of a single chapter. My president.

Just ler her go Miya, your relationship with Suzukaze is good enough to be a bestfriend instead of couple.

Users who are viewing this thread