Boku to GAL ga Fufu ni Narumade - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
01960c53b52fa3f37974c50b305b5e7fd6f93e202a344a7b44d8314abc9dff8c_1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
If it's something bad in her room, I'm gonna drop this faster than Bush dropped the towers

What is "Because I wasn't the one to pick out the ring..." supposed to mean? And then the sentence after "It makes no sense if you just tell me exactly what to do with it".

Is he contemplating the fact that he might have picked something Luna doesn't like? She does call it lame in the SFX too. I didn't really understand this part.

Dex-chan lover
Then he'll run away, because horny teenagers would rather refuse sex and keep their purity until marriage then try what sex is like...lol.

Dex-chan lover
I always forget that this manga exists, and whenever it pops up in the Updates tab it feels like an Amazon order I forgot about. Maybe Sora will accept a little more physical contact this time as part of him becoming more manly or worthy or whatever, but we all know that nothing will happen, especially 8 chapters in (probably).

Thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and gentlemen, we take bets on who will cut off this moment:
  1. MC will gives a pass :questionblob:
  2. Unexpected incoming Call/Email/Notification :angery:
  3. Unexpected arrival of a butler :meguupog:
Gonna get cockblocked in the next chapter for sure. By the author obviously. 😑😑
She has got good assets though 🤤🤤
That was an axe level of abruptness, though I agree it's unlikely to actually go anywhere.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.
Segggggggggssss?!

Ah, let's be real, something's gonna prevent that from happening.
Either he'll chicken out or they'll get interrupted by something or someone.
It has a suggestive tag though..... THE CHANCES ARE THERE
no erotica which means no segg
There can be seggs without an erotica tag, erotica usually means a lot of details and nudity

Dex-chan lover
I feel like her reaction of just saying we should break it off and the last panel.. It feels like there's a major deal breaker inside her Room 😐 Here's just hoping it won't be a 'steamy' past <_<
Seeing how flustered she got from the thought of having seggs with him I highly doubt it

Dex-chan lover
With how some of the tropes being twisted so far, I think there's a good chance they'll actually do it.

Users who are viewing this thread