Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - After Defeating the Strong Enemy

Dex-chan lover
I wish they'd tone down the rape scenes a bit. I was hoping this was the end of the orcs, but unfortunately not.

Dex-chan lover
Its god damn orcs... the hell you expect?
Also your 7 chapters in and saying this?...
See, I'm not bothered by it this late in, but you gotta admit it is kind of weird/disappointing that the author seems to want to draw the rape scenes more than the two main characters having consensual sex. Very confusing priorities - at least balance it out as a palate cleanser.

Supporter
Look! They fell asleep leaning on each other, so cute.

RAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPERAPE

20240829012313-1c2489ac.gif

Fuck, man, geez.​

Dex-chan lover
I posted in another thread that they should have sex in there lol

Dex-chan lover
I wish they'd tone down the rape scenes a bit. I was hoping this was the end of the orcs, but unfortunately not.
See, I'm not bothered by it this late in, but you gotta admit it is kind of weird/disappointing that the author seems to want to draw the rape scenes more than the two main characters having consensual sex. Very confusing priorities - at least balance it out as a palate cleanser.
IIRC the rape will still be there but will gradually lessened with either depleted monster or target number, it's just on the last WN/LN I read the vanilla description still in there stronger than the rape scene, so I think it's either mangaka or publisher that want it that way...

Dex-chan lover
Cuts the lovey dovey sex but shows orc rape. Interesting priorities.
If the rape is important, Shiki becomes the most interesting character as she actually survived the rape. She also admits that she's not okay. Lets see if they can use it as a plot point. She is featured in one of the covers.

Dex-chan lover
Oof. This title pulls no punches. First the heart warming bits in the beginning.... And then sudden reminders of all the rape and brutality going on.

Dex-chan lover
So they are doing what i was thinking. Arisu investing on healing.

Now lets see what the other girls abilities are once they join the party.

Poor other girls... suffering there :meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
But god dam those girls are also stupid as fk they just sitting there watching other girls until orc finally target them SMH

Aggregator gang
Also nice end heh
No not even.
GIven ether time constraints or other reasons its clear the artist wants to push out the main visuals people are looking for in this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread