Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

9/10. It'll keep you on your edge the whole time. Not for the faint of heart but it's not at the level of Bokurano or Narutaru either. All characters are morally grey/black with occasional moments of guilt and remorse. Don't hope too much and remember there is a tragedy tag. Ending is as expected from the beginning.

@Harjeli: I recommend Aku no Hana, Onanie Master Kurosawa, and Himizu if you're into the weird high school students doing terrible things. If you like the same author I recommend Blue Lock. It's about high school students playing football and not as psychological/tragic as this one.

@mouseyo22
Not generally high school stuff, more on like dark, true to life or tragedy mangas. Just like Oyasumi Punpun and Bokutachi ga Yarimashita.

Anyway, I'll check these recommendations. Thanks.

@Harjeli: The manga I recommend are pretty dark. If you want darker I'd say Arigatou, Bokurano, Narutaru, and Bradherley no Basha. All of them involve multiple rapes or murders of kids. For a dark adult perspective, Yamikin Ushijima-kun and Freesia are good. I don't recommend eating while reading these manga.

@mouseyo22
Oh ok. Thanks. I'll read some of them now.

Are there also life lessons on this mangs? I don't wanna read dark stuff without getting any lessons from it.

@mouseyo22
Oh ok, I think that's good enough.

Anyway, I'm reading Onani Master Kurosawa. Man, this is giving me a heavy heart. Haha.

So good felt like I was amongst the characters and not one moment was I not on edge. super heartfelt and emotional tale couldn’t help but feel for these guys despite all that happened.

Absolutely loved it

Fed-Kun's army
The most disappointing Ending here is just that
he don't end up with his previous girlfriend and i don't fucking understand how they are not together The FUCK

Fed-Kun's army
How can just one single fucking panel change the whole meaning of the story.

Masterpiece, 10/10.

Users who are viewing this thread