Bondage Play

Dex-chan lover
If you actually like yuri, you can skip this shit. It isn't worth anyone's time.

The girls never do anything beyond playing being a dog or being tied respectively. There is ONE sex scene with one for the girls, it's a flashback of one of said girl's male "dogs" fucking her. There is a time skip and the girls met each other again and their relationship is still just that: One gets to be a dog and the other gets to be tied.

Aggregator gang
disgusted.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Amyliazora
Nothing. One girl only wants to "take care of a dog" and the other only wants to "tie people up". There is even a chapter in which is made explicit that there is nothing sexual going on between them. The ending is both of them getting together on those same terms. It also has shitty drama that is resolved off-page

Dex-chan lover
As someone who loves GL, I rate this a 0

This is just fetishized stuff with two girls doing shit. There are hentais out there that are better than this trash

This is neither Yuri, ecchi, smut or incest(so far at least). Never in my life I have seen tags so wrong.

found the raws on comico, you can judge for yourself if it's yuri or not after seeing all of the chapters:
https://plus.comico.jp/manga/24577/

Users who are viewing this thread