Bondage Play

Dex-chan lover
See description for chap 1: Aite.

See description for chap 2: Excuse me what the fuck

@-Aincrad- I mean tying up your father for his own sexual gratification could probably be considered incest in some sense of the word. And at the very least the most recent chapter is smut, ecchi, and a little bit yuri.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn why is everyone so upset about this one? Rating 1* just because it's not your cUp 0F tEA is just bullshit. Gotta appreciate the art and some uncensored nipples, at least òwó

And for those wondering about6the incest tag, the dad could easily rape th daughter at any moment. It's just an assumption, I haven't read the whole thing

The whole rating bomb on daughter x father is such an odd phenomenon.

I remember there was a father daughter comedy where they didn't even have romantic feelings for each other (was more like admiration. with zero hints at anything more than a father daughter relationship) got review bombed similarly, because people rated it based on the tags and description and jumped to conclusions.

Why they'd care so much about a manga theme is beyond comprehension.
I've always thought ratings are to give an indication on the consistency and originality of the plot and characters and how well the art communicates this with the reader.
But it seems some people use it as a tool to push their personal political/moral views. Heavens forbid anything immoral happens in a fictional comic, the horror!
How immoral a character or story is should have no weight on it's rating. Giving ratings based solely on your own moral views is the most immoral thing a reader can do. It's quite Ironic funnily.

SisterxBrother (no one gives a fuck)
sonxmother (no one gives a fuck)
daughterxmother (no one gives a fuck)
sonxfather (yaoi so auto 10 stared somehow.)
BrotherxBrother (yaoi so auto 10 stared somehow)
daughterxfather (everyone and their cat review bombs the shit out of the manga.)

Out of all the combinations this one certainly seems to receive the most flak by quite a big margin. From what I've noticed anyway.

What's with the incest tag?
Does she have other relatives that we don't know about yet? :')

I kind of wished they didnt kill off the dad like that with no explanation as to why he made his daughter do that. Like, was it because the mom did it for him but then died? Did the mom and daughter look the same so he wanted that feeling back? Or was he attracted to his daughter, genuinely?? Man, if ur gonna write something gross at least explain it instead of use it for shock or smth. Also this shit escalated way too fast 😔 Hope they do explain what the dads deal was but considering he dies...

This is oddly wholesome and creepy at the same time...this was the weirdest boner I have gotten

@Velvedeer
Considering it started happening when the mother died it's pretty safe to assume it's something the mother used to do. I think the father missed his wife too much, he was definitely not attracted to his daughter at all sexually/romantically, you could tell that just based on his behavior. I mean why else would he be constantly asking his wife for forgiveness? Idk that's my opinion anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread