Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight! - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - I Like Being A Woman After All

Dex-chan lover
I assume all of the "lesbian" interactions are fake by default, whether it be voice actresses or V-tubers. Unfortunately, I'm a such a hardcore yurifag that I can't help but enjoy it a little bit.

Dex-chan lover
I promised to say it last time and I just can't help but say it. It's just incredibly funny and hypocritical how Rui portrays male abuse extremely negatively and at the same time turns the chapter on female abuse into a fanservice and NTR jokes. Especially in the context of a future chapter with
an attempt at straight NTR
. Maybe Rui-sensei thinks that this kind of thing is completely harmless if it's another woman, but he just ruins any feminist-friendly message. Anyway, thanks for the chapter, of course. Not to mention, they were already using business yuri rumors to stir up the hype around them, so such threats just didn't make sense since KGB could just portray it as baiting once again. Misora, seriously. I am following the development of the "masochistic" subplot with interest, but the way you quickly lose your self-esteem and strength in front of female abusers just upsets me.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter, of course.

@encrypted12345 It's one thing to enjoy, but a bunch of shippers literally believe that all this pandering is the real thing. I even saw people literally get upset when many VAs got boyfriends or even got married after that.

Double-page supporter
@Gorrible Just some lezbo sex. Series used to be more extreme with rape, attempt of rape, bestiality, torture, pedo, martial arts. It has become just " All U Can Eat Carpet" the manga.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation as always. Keep up the good work

Well there goes my theory that Akira will get at mad at Misora and possibly even break up with her for sleeping with other people. Her love for her is eternal haha

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge You forgot about the chapter about
that musician where she was almost broken by thinking that Misora ​​could fall in love with another person
. Although it may have just been a clumsy attempt to portray romance, or she realized that Misoru had actually been raped.
And then the hot spring chapter where Misora ​​really tried to condemn any idea of ​​NTR and subsequently hide it when it happened anyway.
Anyway, we need to take a look at the second chapter from this subplot (and judging by the ending of that she really knew about it), sounds ironic but there was more dialogue, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Wait, people actually take it that seriously? Well, I shouldn't be too surprised, but people really need to stop getting invested in the personal lives in celebrities.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan the business yuri, haha. It sure reminded me of the whole T.a.t.u. thing back in the day. Not gonna lie, I saw it coming but was still somewhat upset. Prime example of life and lemons I guess, builds tolerance and world knowledge on the fly without really harming anyone.

I kinda wish there would be more to the plot but expecting high drama from japan is like holding out for a miracle. Though I've read a certain shoujo ai with handholding schoolgirl maids that have a fairly nice built up for its drama. But I am expecting it being resolved as soon as the next chapter drops around october.

Anyhow, thanks for translations!

Dex-chan lover
@encrypted12345 Just search various videos of female VA on YouTube and read the comments. People are so immersed in it that even when VAs are just friendly to each other, they see it as gay.

@Saon The black haired girl from this group is really bisexual. But you will feel all the irony if you find out that she considers bisexual girls "just friendly straight" and despises male gay and bisexual men, because "male relationships are immoral and disgusting". It's sad when this kind of thinking is promoted by a real bisexual, but I hate to see a straight man doing it in the guise of a pro-female message.

Contributor
I always thought NTR was just the emotional version of sadomasochism.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy Rather just masochism, but here it seems a little more complicated when you think about it. It looks like Akira was still salty due to the situation, but she decided to use the "NTR thing" to calm Misora. In fact, it could have been played for a pretty good drama if not the general silly grotesque writing.

Dex-chan lover
OMG this is the kinda doujins i see on a certain 6 digit website NTR,Yuri,Blackmail,Cheating tags this week eyy

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar NTR stops being so hot and funny when it's the another guy and cheating starts to be taken seriously lol. I will never forget those tears and fires that I saw in discussions of straight NTR doujins.

Users who are viewing this thread