Bota Bota - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Shower in a Neon City

Hmm, not for me. Bit of a shame that she might've rushed the ending of Beastars to come up with something like this, in my opinion.

Im disturbed, and its a shame that Paru rushed the ending of Beastars just to come up with something like this. Also, I still feel the pain after reading the last chapter of Beastars...

I knew Paru was kind of a perv, but I didn't expect her third work to be like this. Guess I'll save this for later.

Edit: Ok, turns out I left right before things went crazy, jezz. This is not what I expected.

I had some criticisms about how paru wrote women in beastars... but this is so off-the-wall nuts I can't even process it

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like Paru is going through the same phase her dad did with Baki. She doesn't know what story she wants to tell anymore and her writing and art are starting to go every which way. Keisuke also had a time where Baki wasnt very good but it's a shame Paru decided to just drop Beastars for now instead of following through with the story.

She caught a spark and let it go, fells like thats the situation she is facing.

Fed-Kun's army
i wonder... what did just happened?

the last page of the credit tho, where did that picture of her holding tomato juice origin come from?

Fed-Kun's army
LMAO... @Faraz, @Ingired,
d'ya think... do you think she is a free soul herself?

i mean, i can't help but wondering tho... lol. there's quite a lot of characters being written with similar predicament,

Users who are viewing this thread