Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Fed-Kun's army
and he kinda fked up whole story ...
Iris what are you doing ?!

Dex-chan lover
Looka like the prince might have gotten cucked. Well done MC.

INB4 We need the Shota, Yaoi and Size difference tags.

Dex-chan lover
it's not cuck, because prince is not her BF. nothing to cuck here ppl.

The only thing I could think during this chapter is about that noble lady that run away from her carriage and was looking for some adventure. Right about now she is probably being gangbanged by some bandits. Thats what happens when some rich spoiled child thinks that the world is their playground.

Can someone tell me (I know it will be spoiler) If the MC gets some action with that purple haired girl.

Whoever did the typesetting should do all the text in black rather than half black half grey - it was kinda hard to read.

Kinda confused...I always thought MC was going after Iris...
Maybe it's because of the release rate that's gotten me lost on the story since I almost always forget what happens previously...

I see the mc has never heard of the butterfly effect, even if he had just left entirely it would have likely been enough to derail the original story. Its called summer love for a reason, when summer is gone so is the love. And lastly while it may sound harsh his plan will never work, his territory will now see a rise in immigration due to what he has done plus they still have to pay taxes on the house.

Dex-chan lover
I cant think of any reason for Iris to be directed elsewhere than to pave the way for MC and purple hair.

Contributor
Honestly? I would have enacted a benefits system, where those with houses would be exempt from paying taxes equal to the cost of their own house with a certain amount of interest. As for the poor folk who might not be able to pay for taxes set up a downpayment system where they pay a certain amount and to get them on their feet, pay reduced taxes for an amount of time, afterward they pay an increased amount when they have the ability until they've paid off all of the reduced cost. Though, I suppose there's the problem of managing it. But that would create a demand for those who can read and write and can fill in clerical positions, thus providing new job opportunities while freeing up low skill level jobs for the immigrants.

He should have just built the houses and rented them (which was how actual medieval societies worked) or sold them with mortgages to let the new residents pay them back gradually with interest. No need to subsidize anything, and employment is strong, so everyone wins. Rents and loans are also good sources of feudal income that don't slow economic growth like taxation does. In fact they speed it up by injecting liquidity.

Users who are viewing this thread