Bougyaku no Kokekko

Why why why why why was this picked up? Please explain your motives in dumping this on the English speaking world.

The main character is too kind and stupid. That guy wanted to rape your friend, he cut your fingers and tried to cut one kid's arm BUT HEY we gotta save him cuz he is a human being, right? Fucking stupid. And everyone hating on the glasses guy??? Like I get it, he hesitated to cut his arm but he was scared, I wonder how many people would cut their arms. And when he push thr guy to the chickens everyone hate him? WTF???

Fed-Kun's army
This is the kind of batshit crazy, bad horror movie mess that I fucking enjoy!

Double-page supporter
Meh, it's just a horror manga that relies on shock value and all the characters are stupid. In all, pretty much trash. Why not pick up better horror manga?

Aggregator gang
This thing has a better release rate than almost all manga i am reading right now(that includes manga that havent caught up to raws), just what.

A new kind of virus : the calendar virus. They wait the exact time at midnight to explode.
Usually, you have some more or less shitty scientific explanation for zll the events happening, now, i really wonder what they will throw at us. ? no really, it's either magic or aliens wanting to do a gigantic omelet. Or KFC complotists ?

Users who are viewing this thread