Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.3 - T…

Dex-chan lover
I think he should reward her with a kiss if she doesnt interfere for a day, and then sex if she doesnt interfere for a week. Wife her up!

Dex-chan lover
@desaurido
you should read his doujin works, search telemerena (circle name) or gustav (his pseudonym), not all of them NSFW but the SFW ones aren't translated

Aggregator gang
@thegentelman it's fairly recent, so it's normal to not know it. What's good about it it's that you really feel the middle aged man chunbuyou, it's not a teen chunbuyou with the body of an old man. (I mean his reactions really feel like a 40 years old man with no brake). It's absurd but in a good way. Maybe not the best comedy isekai but still very good.

Dex-chan lover
GEEZ, MOM!!! First was the blade, now you interfering on experience gain? Going WAY over the top.

Thanks for the chapter.

Double-page supporter
Wife that mom. Also, nothing is more dangerous than a mother with her children threatened. This kid and the cute chick were about to be straight dead, sword or no. Life = saved. Bitching already. How many adventurers would BEG or literally MURDER to be in his place right now lol.

Dex-chan lover
@thegentelman @Hollow7F Mom dragon and Tarou from Ore to Kawazu... are joke characters like OPM's Saitama. So far, Mom is the only one of the three to get worked up about anything but not because of a threat to her. I like all three manga.

Dex-chan lover
WN spoiler
reading the WN a bit since is in japanese still and dont seem that anyone is translating it, it seems that this girl, Sheila is the girl that the mc choose as his lover later in the story and the mom approved

@Kayriel
but that's not how you raise a kid, she can give him enough space and time to do something then show up when thing go wrong but nope, how can he become a man?
she is very strong, she should teach him to become stronger, not just give everything to me and do nothing, he's too weak because of that, and ppl complain why there are many beta MC
sure everyone wants their parent take care of them but not in anything

@Kayriel
@Kodoku
Are you retarded or something? The kid wants to improve himself by being independent of his mother. That's a legitimate and perfectly understandable desire. No one should be babied by his mother or some parental figure his whole life. By his world standards, he is already an adult and he should be able to make his own choice.
From the looks of things, he's already being taught of the outside world by an elf teacher and it's suggested here that he also got basic skills with the sword so he can at least fight against or open a path to escape with the mage backing him in this situation, should the mother hasn't taken away his sword. Everything should start from somewhere, even if he is wounded or hurt, that should be a valuable experience for him.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad he finally told her to fuck off, she's beginning to remind me in all the wrong ways of my friends' parents who they all get pissed off by

Users who are viewing this thread