Bouken ni, Tsuitekonaide Okaa-san! ~ Chouka Hogo na Saikyou Dragon ni Sodaterareta Musuko, Hahaoya Douhan de Boukensha ni Naru ~

Dex-chan lover
Would be a plot twist if turns out the baby is Belial.

Group Leader
I felt that I'd seen this style of art many times before, but I can't really remember...

Dex-chan lover
I can understand why some people thought this is isekai. Protag's name sounds like Japanese name

Aggregator gang
Father and daughter story, mother and son story. Japan government is trying hard to brainwash the citizens to increase birthrate.

The art is fantastic and fits the premise pretty well, in both the comedic and technical departments... But talk about a waste of resources... This "overly doting mother" shit inhibits any kind of development whatsoever for the MC and any side characters we come across.
Because the son was adopted, I can't see there ever being a point in which he actually surpasses his "mother", let alone becoming capable of doing things on his own.
I feel like there is some room for potential with plots of this nature, but most quickly dig themselves into a hole that prevents any kind of story/character development whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread