Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Group Leader
I don't really follow the last page? So Air got lost in the dungeon between chapters?

Also, holy crap, there's a lot of translated WN chapters.

Dex-chan lover
This MC really planned on saving them after all the things they were planning to do...
Good thing the bad guys were complete morons & the MC had his no-one-cares-about-him/invisibility powers.
Yeesh, was close to dropping this had they lived.

edit: I can't believe he actually cried for them.

Dex-chan lover
Normie want to rust monster parade
This guy must be want to die fast as possible

Dex-chan lover
Took me a while to remember what was going on, then i remembered the bullshit and got mad again. Then i got even madder how he was helping and trying to save them. Then i was confused more than anything else why they cared, the female included, about the survival of her would be rapists. I think the manga author is actually retarded AND braindead at the same time just... Wow... I can't find the words to explain how perplexed, flabbergasted and confused i am...
The biggest thing is how unrealistic the mc acts, no human being, no matter how mentality challenged would act the way the mc does. This author is just..wow?...

Ngl, if i would be in the tl's shoes, i would've translated it so he would've not wanted to save em and were just using them rather than staying true to the script, that's HOW dumbshit this was.

Dex-chan lover
MC regret not being able to save them. 🙄 Dude, they tried to rape and kill you all, and that's only the most recent shit they pulled. OMG, someone please just stab this MC.

"they tried to rape and murder us but we still need to save them" will forever be the single largest disconnect i have when it comes to manga. I wish authors would chose other ways to show how oh so virtuous MC is.

Dex-chan lover
So, to most people he looks like a floating mask? That stealth skills is OP as fuck, you could do so many things with it.
@gregger @Serkket He values humans way too much, he's very naive, and he's just too nice in general. He was going to turn them over to the adventurer guild, but he had no plans to kill them himself, even though I think most people would consider them scum that doesn't deserve to live. When you're the type of person that wants to save everyone, failing to save some people makes you feel guilt for not being strong enough, but you literally can't save everyone, unless you're practically or literally a god. It's an annoying cliche unless it's done juuuuust right.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger I think MC train of though is like this --> save them --> turn them on to the police --> they get penalized (maybe they got to jail + adventurer license revoked), and I think its not a wrong mindset though, he just cant see another people die in front of him.

Dex-chan lover
@dill4u kinda, bad guys get their deserved ending

still weird guilt... only sane person was the assistant that was injured and almost raped too.

also soldiers are right, Rhea is kyute

The mentality... Can't relate...
But I guess that's why he'd be the designated MC and I'd be just an unseen fodder NPC that dies as soon as the apocalypse/alien invasion/etc starts... 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it's about clinging to a sense of (the good side of) humanity and not losing his sanity drunk in power like the 3 psycho scums, maybe he's trying to overcompensate something in his mind, maybe he just has a very unique perspective about life and sets of principles, hopefully the story will expand his character backstory/psyche instead of leaving his stance so flimsy and confusing with a lackadaisical vague motivation.

Dex-chan lover
I've never met a man who'd be merciful to people who were trying to rape his friend, and now that I think about it, I consider that to be one of the better things about my life.

Users who are viewing this thread