Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

@AlphaFlow I think they cried mostly out of survivor guilt than anything else, I mean they were all in a very dangerous/deadly situation and were the only ones to come out of it alive and while it's true the MC planned to save them it's not like he was going to forgive them and set them free, he was planing to turn them in to the proper authorities.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, most of you guys are psychopaths. Deku from MHA would definitely do the same thing and no one is complaining about that.

Dex-chan lover
. . . .? They're having this kind of moment over potential rapists and murderers? What is wrong with the Japanese psyche???

Aggregator gang
@Scrabbleman Really? Tell me honestly, if someone tried to rape and kill your friends and you (and they have done more then that) would you feel empathy for them if they died, or would even go so far as to risk your life trying to save them? And remember if you die it will forever emotionally scare your friends who have already gone through a traumatic experience. Don’t bullshit me.

Aggregator gang
@knighto Ah okay, and yeah him showing how easy it was for him get out afterwards doesn’t help with my irritation towards his actions lol. This whole thing is just so dumb.

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman Yeah, Deku probably would, but he's a superhero, affiliated with law enforcement. @Tsuki09 This guy isn't, this is the same dumb guy that was going to accept those rapist and murderers excuse of 'It's just a joke' even though his waifu only survived because he deflected their blade in the nick of time.

Dex-chan lover
'Sorry, I couldn't save them' I'm this close from dropping this just for this.

Edit : 'I-i-i-i-i-if only I had saved everyone and helped the rapists murderer level up !!!' Yeah, no. Manga dropped, it can go die in irrelevance.

Dex-chan lover
They were going to rape her and the two feel sorry for them. What the fuck is up with the author?

Dex-chan lover
"LET US BECOME SHOUNEN HEROES, TOGETHER!"
"...Yes!"

Oh boi.
They totally learnt the wrong lesson here. I feel like the author enjoyed Shirou from Fate/ a tad too much, without understanding that Super-Shounen-Manga-Hero Shirou is more of a criticism of shounen-heroes than a straight act of one...

Some of the dumbest emotion and logic I've seen applied. I can understand one not wanting to see a life lost, as there are always people who are anti-death penalty for murders and such. However, the focus of 'I have to be stronger' being that they failed to save those scum, rather than to prevent the rape and assault upon their own being that took place... it's mind numbing and really killed my view of this story.

Dex-chan lover
@Dewguru it's because they were strong enough to prevent the rape and assault. They just let their guard down because a long tiresome job was almost over. The MC probably could've won that fight, especially if the girl avoided getting hit and could use her magic. Because remember the girl also has modded stats. But even in their best condition they wouldn't have been able to come out of that parade with everyone alive, cause the MC only survived because of his stealth and the plant covering him during the sickness. So what it comes down to is, the assault they could've avoided just being more alert and cautious. To have saved everyone they actually need to be stronger than their current peak condition.

This problem actually happened in LN too, so many comment saying the author is stupid for this kinda plot "helping murder rapist"

they skip lot tho, in page 16 where it was skipped suddenly
but the skipped one is only a battle anyway

Dex-chan lover
I think it's possible to write a protagonist having empathy for even unambiguously immoral characters, as well as being traumatized by their deaths... but this ain't it.

WOW! They F**ked it!
Probably one of the coolest senses in the novel, and they f**ked it up!
I hate when people don’t adapt things like it is written in a book.

This was Air’s time to shine!
And those other adventures died way before he discovered the entity in the wall! He fought alone for himself for a long time with just Rhea on his back. Long enough that she got leveling sickness twice or something...
THEN he discovered the wall monster.
Then the police showed up after that. And they just stood around to watch as he single handedly killed everything in the parade... this chapter does crap on showing how cool he was.
Disappointed.
Poor Air... even in the Manga adaptation. You still do get recognized for your efforts!

Dex-chan lover
They tried to rape and kill you and your party members then you think you should have saved them or leveled up their skills so they didn't die? Hard to empathize with that

Users who are viewing this thread