Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
@Tomoemami Rape is used constantly as a cheap form of tension, it’s annoying seeing it constantly in every manga especially when it’s almost treated like a little misdemeanors sometimes. Those guys didn’t only try and rape them, they also tried to kill them, and ruin the shopkeepers business. The mc could escape unscathed because of his stealth so there was no reason he needed support. The problem with him risking hos life for those dirt bags is also that if he dies it will negatively effect those that cares for him and that he in turn also care for. The police mentioned that these guys have been arrested multiple times, so that would imply that they get away with shit like this, so if mc helped them survive he would help the embodiment of the girls trauma walk around in front of them possibly everyday, and that would also put them at risk for future retaliation.

Aggregator gang
One thing that does strike me as odd is that people seem to view rape as a worse thing compared to murder.

Group Leader
Shit, man. Batman tries not to kill, but even he has his limits "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you" ...unlike this MC. And it's one thing for him to try and save them, but I'll never understand how Karen was crying for her attempted rapist/murderers that had full intention of having their way with her and dumping her corpse in the dungeon afterwards to dispose of the evidence, and this is after she narrowly escaped the clutches of death herself by the skin of her teeth from the wound on her back...what is this, Stockholm Syndrome?

Dex-chan lover
These two chapters, sheesh. After the murder attempt, any sane person in mc's position would have dropped the mask, walked up to them, and offed them. Or lacking that, at least knocked them unconscious, preferably leaving them for monsters to find... Instead we get this stupid drama...

Dex-chan lover
What a simp. They were gonna kill you and rape the other 2. The fact he tried to help them makes me feel disgusted. Also Karen are you on crack? They were gonna kill and rape you (in that order) why are you fucking feeling bad for them?

Dex-chan lover
People are talking about him, but no one knows about his page :(

HE'S CRYING ABOUT MURDURERS AND RAPISTS??????????????????!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING DROPPED!!!!!!!!! WTH!!

Dex-chan lover
Not to join the Edgelords in here, but no way would I shed a tear for those people. I get the instinctual drive to help other humans deal with a common foe, or maybe he just didn’t want to give them to the monsters. Doesn’t change the fact that they were irredeemable shit heads facing karma.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with fellow chooms here, I also drop this just because his empathy toward those criminals.
There is a limit to humility, as long as you're not stupid that is.

Aggregator gang
@Noore “Some may even kill themselves” Bit then they at least got the choice right? I mean it’s a traumatic thing to be sure, but you can still get a lot out of life afterwards, though that goes into the discussion on when life is to hurtful to be worth living.

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong as far i remember, that's not happening in "Batman hush".(this and "the dark knight" is the only batman series i watch)

Hush actually kill his best friend and trying to kill his lover, but Batman still try to save him and actually feel bad because fail to do so,
it's basically same like the MC of this manga(except the part the heroine is displeased with Batman actions and leave him).

what's the said villain doing? until batman decide to "not save him", even when Batman still try to save someone who kill his friend

Double-page supporter
Wth!? been a while since I dropped an actual decent looking manga because of it's retarded characters. There is a difference with intentional dumbass getting put on by the author and just whatever this is. This I sure don't like.
Such a interesting story turn trash because of mc retarded personality. Dropped.
I knew mc had some screw Loose up there but this is beyond just mc being a bit crazy....

I just skipped the chapter. It seems nothing important to the plot was covered because I can still follow the story.

OMG okay i can understand if the MC cried because you know losing your bro, homie, close party member that's more reasonable to do so.... and why tf do you show empathy toward Rapist and Criminals? damn if the future chap, another criminal showed up rape also kill that girl for real this time and the MC helped criminal later, I'm not gonna be surprise anymore... this fuckin saint

This story is dumb. The MC has all the potential to become an assassin but he wants to stand out? I don't get it, utterly retarded.,

Users who are viewing this thread