Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
@Speak-Evil Is that the readers fault or is perhaps the author’s fault since 80% of the readers apparently don’t understand the genius character development.

Contributor
@KiTA
> Also, holy crap, there's a lot of translated WN chapters.

Not as many as in appears, since the current translator has an annoying habit of splitting chapters (at nonsensical junctures) into two or even three parts and re-numbering them so “c234” is actually the second half of ch 117

it cant get any more stupid than this. he can naturaly walk through them but he uses a mask that makes them attack him and then an eel to cover him again .. just take off the damn mask get safe and put it back on.

@SilverElodya he still needs Karen to know where he is, cause otherwise, her magic may end up hitting him if Rhea isn't fully exposed.

I can't understand the people who say that the MC wouldn't want these sub-humans to die to some "gruesome monsters". It's understandable to feel empathy for your own kind, however the monsters only kill because it's most likely in their nature. The scum killed people before and almost r*ped Karen of their own volition. That is enough for me to view them as worse than monsters.
Edit:this man and Karen, by extension, have no motivation that drives them. Compare this to Shirou, for example, he wants to be a hero because he got that passion from another person but even so his survivor's guilt drives him.

Oh no, he couldn't save the assholes who were about to rape his companion :///

Double-page supporter
"Oh no, I wasn't able to save the literal murdering rapists from their own stupidity"

JFC, this MC. What's it gonna take? Does he himself need to get disarmed, pinned down, and buttfucked before he realizes that not all lives are worth saving?

Dex-chan lover
Why's he treating those rapist, murdering pieces of shit like they were his companions all of a sudden? "I could have saved them and leveled them up, etc. etc."

Nah, they deserved all that was coming to them. And it also sounds like this wasn't a one-time incident. Those scum are better off dead so there are no new victims.

Dex-chan lover
No. Please stop trying to give sympathy to those rapists! They don't deserve to have one and even death penalty is too light for them. Rapists are the lowest I of the scums and getting eaten alive serves then well.

@Chromelium
The serialisation is slow.
Raws came out in parts after along time.
We bought vol 4 which came out recently which has raws till 20. The serialisation is still at 18.1.
We'll try to release till Ch 20 as fast as possible

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I hate when they put some rape stuff in manga, and not because it could be anticlimatic, bad or just disgusting how it is usually. I hate it bc people cry about it in the comment section so much, like they were rapped by those imaginary characters. Yes, he tried to rape, mc showed being mad (tremble) when the bad guy talked about rape Karen, I understand so far u are mad till this point, the mc saved Karen and the shop kepper (the priority), and in the end maybe he could have a fight to death with the bad guys, but he has a adventurer soul, he enjoys the challenge only if it's about monsters and dungeons so far... He didn't want to kill people till this point, and when the parade happened, they all become the same prey for the monsters, so they should fight together to survive even if they were enemies. Yes, maybe the mc could beat that parade alone bc in the end he did it, but still he was exhausted and was glad about the police help, so maybe if he killed the bad guys before, he couldn't make time till the police arrive bc exhaustion, it's a chance. So yes, those bad guys were jerks af, they lied so much and it isn't that mc believed them, that is why he still questioned them before the parade arrives. So it's ok, even in fictional, to not kill anyone in the spot, u know. Are u killing rappists everyday so you judge mc bc he didn't kill someone who attempted to rape but stopped because monster parade? Are you mad bc mc feels weak for not saving them? He values them as humans even after all, so why would you be so mad? I can l't believe there is always this stuff whenever a manga gets rape scene or plot.

Users who are viewing this thread