Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Welp, this gacha roll on manga turned out to be bad. Man, it sucks rolling in the shounen banner gacha and getting common shounen MCs 99% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i can only empathize with those adventurers as HUMANS dying but otherwise they were shitheads who deserved to die and i dont feel even a bit sorry for them nor the mc

Wow! People are talking about the reasoning why he even bothered to try and save those people.
So let me, as a read of the LN set the record straight.

“-He couldn’t help them.

They had tricked Oiso and attacked Karen.

He wasn’t going to forgive them for that.

However, he still wanted to save their lives.

He wanted to save any life that he could.

He didn’t want to see someone die in front of him again...

It wasn’t because of some lip service about “all life being equal.”

It wasn’t even about justices.

It was his own ego.

But it was also Haruki’s sense of responsibility.

What he thought an adventurer should be.”

End quote.
See?! This is how it was in the novel! It made him so much easier to understand and sympathize with. They **cked up this whole chapter! This was such a great part in the book too!

Dex-chan lover
@Sideburns21 put it in a spoiler tag just in case, to not get a warning

I remember someone sharing that in the last chapter months ago, still worked a little to understand that, the critique still was 'cause the author was treated as he went full retard for what happened. (if I remember correctly)

Nice to know you guys are alive and kicking. Thank you for the release. Is the Korean wall street rebirth manwha coming back at all?

People apparently don't understand how the MC thinks despite this being the 4th volume....

Dex-chan lover
bruh imagine crying over not being able to save rapists lmao

@exxeld Yeah. I mean I get what the author was trying to show, with how the MC is a bit of a goody-to shoes who doesn't want people to die despite who they are, and it does apparently show this better in the LN.

But in the manga its lacking the strength of why the MC would want to be so motivated in saving everyone's lives. You know what I mean?

Dex-chan lover
Sure it's nice you want to save people but saving literal murderers instead of letting them die would just result in even more people dying in the future. I wish this mc could look further than his arm's length to see that saving those guys would've been the worse option.

Wtf's up with these idiots? There's no sense for such disparity on the value of life and worse yet so poorly aimed, don't go saving nor crying for the deaths of rapists and murderers, it's not that difficult to grasp. . . The moron even talked about distributing the skill points of those dudes, wtf!?

Good, at least the die.
Now, author just need to make the MC development not so tedious.

Users who are viewing this thread